Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    I've told you guys when I had introduced myself that I need to make a project for my school.

It's a project about the image of Tottenham Hotspur. I think that the most of you know what the word image means. For the ones who doesn't know, i'm going to tell you right now. The image of Tottenham Hotspur is what you guys think of this club. If it's a good club or that they this season suck, so your personal opinion.

You guys are a great help if you want to tell me something of your personal view of this club. So, don't wait and react, haha!

I'm sorry about the spellingmistakes and I'm also sorry if i've posted this topic in the wrong category. I didn´t know where I should post this topic... So please react!

Legend !

Status
    my image of tottenham is a massive club with a great history that unfortunately underachieves more than not .

3. Who Thanked this post

Modric14 (13-04-2009)

Player in Training

Status
    Alright, that's a good opinion, anymore responses?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzabelfast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    my image of tottenham is a massive club with a great history that unfortunately underachieves more than not .
    A very well respected wealthy club, with a huge fan base. Who as mentioned above have underachieved hugely in recent years. But it has a very loyal yiddish support base.

It has always been associated with freeflowing stylish football and has often excelled in Cup Comps.,

Spurs often have many English international players in their team, unlike many other EPL clubs.

In a nutshell, Spurs are the Greatest!

6. Who Thanked this post

Modric14 (13-04-2009)

First Team Player

Status
    my image of thfc is.... they make me happy when they win.

8. Who Thanked this post

Modric14 (13-04-2009)

First Team Player

Status
    As SAspurs said, the image of Tottenham is a great tradition of playing the game in the correct way. The supporters are well known for not just accepting victory, we want to win in a stylish way.

Sadly we also have the image of being massive underachievers, as mentioned by others.

10. Who Thanked this post

Modric14 (13-04-2009)

Legend !

Status
    i dont care what league spurs would be in or they won nothing for years i always will be a spurs fan they are my life

Legend !

Status
    tottenham hotspur are a big club with a celebrated history but have under-acheived due to mis-management within the club

First Team Player

Status
    My image is that we lack of inteligence. In all segments. But i think we are aproving. The best proove is the signing of Modric and Corluka who are without any doubt the best football players in this club. By football i mean football inteligence. We need to continue buy players who are known for their football knowledge and not for that their are beasts on the field but wen it comes to play footbal they lack of knowledge. We will se what the summer brings to us.

Legend !

Status
    i thought it was us english that were biased towards our players?

Banned !

Status
    Tottenham have always had a tradition of having a majority of English players throughout all squads even to this day my old son = so you make sure you put that in your little project - and also point out that it will be that way cos we are a proud team that likes to represent our country too .

First Team Player

Status
    Well England hasn't got enough top players to "fead" 5-6 big clubs. You have one 11 that are world's top but the bench is far away from that league.

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Croatia_Gracac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well England hasn't got enough top players to "fead" 5-6 big clubs. You have one 11 that are world's top but the bench is far away from that league.
    Wtf are you goin on about mate , how is this anything to do with what i posted

Legend !

Status
    he was replying to me

First Team Player

Status
    No. kevfball-u wrote that Tottenham has majority of english players. Ok you can have that but kiss away the results.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter