Register To Comment

Thread: team

Player in Training

Status
    obviously we are lacking consistency at the moment(or some might put it consistently awful)anyway do you think we should pick our best eleven and give them a run of games to get used to the way each other plays.pick a formation and your best team for spurs pushing up the table

Player in Training

Status
    -----------------------------------------Gomes------------------------------------------
    Hutton---------------- courluka ---------------------Woodgate-------------------- bale

-----------------------------------------Zorkra

Bentley -------------------------------------------------------------------------------Gds

-----------------------------------------Modric-------------------------------------------

--------------------------------Lennon------------ Campbell/Pav
    Last edited by Mr Tubbs; 07-10-2008 at 06:59 PM.

VIP Member

Status
    Going to move this one to the Team Formation section.

Player in Training

Status
    for me if everyone fit and well i would have(with the current crop)

gomes

hutton woodgate king bale

corluka

jenas modric

lennon bentley

pavlyuchenko
    subs
    zakora
    campbell
    o,hara
    dos santos
    huddlestone
    gk
    dawson
    gunter etc etc

i would play this for a run of games(i no 2 cup tied),bentley and lennon can switch,hutton and bale overlap,corluka to sit in read the game and help modric who should have a 3 v2 in middle,pav needs a run of games.dos santos could come on for either winger,if we need a goal it can be changed to 4 4 2 or whatever,but this should give us as solid a look with what we currently have availible
    Last edited by ritch the spur; 07-10-2008 at 07:39 PM.

Player in Training

Status
    I want a new striker.

Player in Training

Status
    gomes

ćorluka - woodgate - king - ekoto

huddle - ( new defensive midfielder)

lennon - modrić -- gds

new striker

First Team Player

Status
    I'm pissed off with current formation and inability to play even decent games against the poorest opponents.. also I'm pissed off with a lot of player.

Bentley - did show nothing except few moments of inspiration.. on pitch with him to prove himself for first team.
    Zokora - engine, but dumb as ass of a buffalo

WE SHOULD PLAY DIAMOND FORMATION and get used to it.

-Gomes-
    Hutton --Woodgate--King-- Bale

Corluka
    Lennon O'Hara
    Modric

Bent Pav

subs: Cezar ,Gunter, Dawson, Huddlestone, Bentley, Jenas, Zokora

Play tactics:
    hutton and Bale will do a lot of running up front.. crosses will be done mainly by Bale cause he is really awesome at that ,way more better than overrated Bentley( well, at the moment, I want Bentley to shine again)
    Corluka , O'Hara, sometimes Lennon can do covering for their runs.

Corluka, Modric, O'Hara would mainly dictate the game with Lennon playing more as a winger.

Bent and Pav upfront for 90 minutes to get consistence.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter