Register To Comment

Thread: Consistency

Legend !

Status
    Ok, it is clear to me that what is needed now is to consistently play what is our strongest team in order to get some results and confidence. So starting this thursday I feel Juandes only option on current form and considering injuries, and the fact Ledders needs to play or go, is to go 4-4-2 with the following line up.

Gomes

Gunter Corluka Woody OHara

Zokora
    Lennon Modric GDS

Pav Campbell

I think Pav has shown enough in last couple of games to prove that with support and service he can be very good, Campbell I believe would be the perfect foil. With Bale out the only option I can see for left back is OHara. I appreciate Bent has got a good case to argue but in this instance I agree with what I believe is Juande's thinking that him and Pav are too alike. Modric has to get back in the team and given a run, he has the creative spark we are missing. So I would pick this team and stick with this team at least until Ledders in fully fit and Bale and Hutton are back.

Your thoughts on a postcard.....

Player in Training

Status
    I think any eleven players that want to win with style would be nice..

First Team Player

Status
    any 11 without dawson and gilberto would do me

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Lads we are consistant.

CONSISTANTLY SH!TE!!!

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    -------------Gomes

Corluka- Woodgate- King -Bale

-------------O'Hara------------
    Lennon---- Modric ------GDS

---------Pav---- Bent-------

Bring Campbell on last 20 minutes for abit of spark. Bentley should be left out and same with Jenas until they both get their act together and pay for not playing well.

Legend !

Status
    Pav and Corluka are cup tied back to the drawing board see thats another f*** up by Comolli

First Team Player

Status
    Who can we get in January to replace Zokora? Great effort, but commits too many stupid mistakes. Is it just me, or do we have the shortest smallest midfield in the prem? (discounting JJ, but he should be on the bench anyway until he gets his S*** together)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaTottenham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who can we get in January to replace Zokora? Great effort, but commits too many stupid mistakes. Is it just me, or do we have the shortest smallest midfield in the prem? (discounting JJ, but he should be on the bench anyway until he gets his S*** together)
    yes i think its your imagination .

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaTottenham View Post
    This ain't American football it's "soccer" UMMMM, don't need fat sh!ts to win.

Jenas isn't small, Zokora isn't that small, Huddlestone is FAT, Bentley is average and Dos Santos is only young but still average height. Check them if you want...your only saying this based on Modric and Lennon.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    Lads we are consistant.

CONSISTANTLY SH!TE!!!
    That's what I thought when I saw the topic name

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter