Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    It was week since we lost from Sunderland, i hope players are ready for strongest match this year.....I hope Ramos made some changes....
    My first 11 would been something like this....

---------------GOMES-------------------

--ZOKORA--KING--WOODGATE--BALE--

-----------JENAS---HUDDLESTON--------

--BENTLEY----------------------SANTOS

------------------MODRIC----------------------

--------------------BENT--------------------

When Pavlyuchenko come i would play 4-3-1-2 Huddleston OUT, and Roman in ST

Amo
    Legend !

Status
    when is hutton coming back? i think spurs can win this match and break chelskis home record as the only striker they have is anelka. im just having a feeling that sunday ill be a good day.

Player in Training

Status
    ...................................Cech

Bosingwa.........Carvalho.........Terry..........C ole

............................Essien/Mikel

Cole................Ballack.............Lampard... ..Deco

............................Anelka

next question ??...

First Team Player

Status
    Hutton isn't back for another couple of weeks at least. Spurs aren't setting a timetable for recovery though as they want to make absolutely sure.

First Team Player

Status
    Hope
    ---------------Gomes-------------------
    Zokora--King--Woodgate-Bale--------
    Bentley--Modric---Huddlestone--GDS
    -------------Bent--- Pavlyuchenko if he sings

First Team Player

Status
    Does it really matter who we play in our squad? We don't have enough quality in any part of the pitch to deal with Chelsea and our weak midfield will get marched all over. But if we must then Gomes, Gunter,Woodgate,King,Bale,Bentley,Zokora,,Modric,J enas,dos Santos,Bent.

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Ramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...................................Cech

Bosingwa.........Carvalho.........Terry..........C ole

............................Essien/Mikel

Cole................Ballack.............Lampard... ..Deco

............................Anelka

next question ??...
    ......................Cech out my g@y helmet

g@y skin tight.........wop.........she fell over..........more sl@gs?

............................help me obi wan-ker

more eyeliner please......Ballacks.....mourinhos s*x partner.....Dic|<oh

............................Aneda-goal this season

That's the chelsea team we're gonna be facing lads.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    If King dont play in this game then IMO he is finished.

This is posibly our bigest game of the season after our sh!t start.

We will struggle to get anything out of this fixture. Call me pesimistic but we all know the truth.

Player in Training

Status
    ironically, I think it might actually turn out to be easier than the last 2 games.... hear me out !!

playing the 4-2-3-1 with Bent as the lone striker and players like Dos Santos behind, it seems that we are partiucularly set up for a counter-attacking game.... thats something we couldnt really do, even as the away side at Boro, cos both Sunderland and Boro mainly played for a draw against Spurs... Chavski wont do that, they will attack us and therefore leave space behind their Back4 for Spurs to exploit...

its gonna be an interesting match... and maybe a surprising result to end with...

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Ramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ironically, I think it might actually turn out to be easier than the last 2 games.... hear me out !!

playing the 4-2-3-1 with Bent as the lone striker and players like Dos Santos behind, it seems that we are partiucularly set up for a counter-attacking game.... thats something we couldnt really do, even as the away side at Boro, cos both Sunderland and Boro mainly played for a draw against Spurs... Chavski wont do that, they will attack us and therefore leave space behind their Back4 for Spurs to exploit...

its gonna be an interesting match... and maybe a surprising result to end with...
    interesting theory but I just don't think it will stand up.

I'm saying this with my head, and not my heart but the only suprise we'll be getting is if Jenas and Moric can be foils for each other, Zokora doesn't stuff up more than 10 times, Bent scores, Bentley is played on the right or Chavski don't thrash us.

:mad:

First Team Player

Status
    To be honest, i'm dreading Sunday. Although it's nice to see all these new players coming through the door, we're not gonna see the team gel for another couple of months and in Chelsea we're gonna be playing a well settled team high on confidence. I don't want to sound negative, but after supporting the Yids for more than 30 years, i've seen a few false dawns and i think this may well be one of them. I think we need abit of luck in the first part of the season to get some points before the team comes together and starts to play how Ramos' wants them to. One final point, why is Zokora playing at right back when Chris Gunther looked Mustard during Pre-Season, give the young lad a chance FFS!!!!!

First Team Player

Status
    [quote=CornishYid;31584]I don't want to sound negative, but after supporting the Yids for more than 30 years, i've seen a few false dawns and i think this may well be one of them. /quote]

Amen to that brother ! We're a disgrace at the moment, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand's doing. The players don't understand the way we're playing, or even what the managers saying for that matter. We simply don't have enough players with the neccesary quality to play the way Ramos wants too. We're shipping out players for the money without getting in replacements, our chairman is an idiot and our director of football is a completely clueless imbecile. Frankly I've had enough really, but it twas ever thus !

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    What is the point of Rambo being there if he cant convey his tactics to the team.

Surely we are paying either him or Gus to do the others job.

So..........
    Gus gives the team talks and motivates the team before games.
    They have coaching staff to deliver the sessions
    Camoli apparently handles the transfers

What does Rambo do? Ttactics? They have been suspect on the last 2 games performances IMO.

I know this is off topic but we all know their starting 11 will be glitering ad star studded and if we come through it unscathed we will be very very lucky.

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    I reckon we are gonna beat them. COYS! The team is gonna work so hard and GDS is gonna score, 2-1 Spurs!

Player in Training

Status
    I think that IF we get our fair share of luck thats been overdue both in the last 2 games and also from the last 2-3 previous visuits to the Bridge (remember the last minute Gallas wonder-strike).... then it could be a very interesting scenario indeed..

I really think that if we manage to score 1st, and I believe thats just as likely to happen in THIS game.... we will win.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter