Register To Comment

Thread: 4-5-1

Player in Training

Status
    What's the rationale behind the formation? I am thinking generating offense with Berbs on the bench out of this formation will be difficult. Obviously Ramos knows more than any of us, but Spurs have an attacking tradition,and it would seem that one player up front with the personnel out there lacks some punch. Let me know what you veteran fans think.

Legend !

Status
    moved to formations sub-forum

Player in Training

Status
    Didn't look closely enough, thanks for the redirect...

Legend !

Status
    i dont like the formation
    ilike a 4 4 (diamond) 1 1

Player in Training

Status
    this formation i would lyk... 4-1-3-1-1

........................Gomes..................... .........

Hutton.........Daws/King.........Woody.......Bale

Hudd/JJ

Bentley................Modric................DosSa ntos

Berbs(if stays)
    Bent

if the right hand side attacks, then bale only pushes up a bit just incase they counter attack and then we have defenders there readii to do their job and defend, also JJ or Hudd would be a DM so their would b there helpin out.... wouldnt mind that team ... unless we get new awesome players.....
    :canabis:

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    The rationale is........................... that currently with Berba on his way to Manc-Chester we only have 1 striker at the club!!!

Bag of b*llox in my opinion!!!

First Team Player

Status
    I do love him to bits, but he's not as good as Bentley. They are both right-sided wingers, so naturally he'll be bumped to the bench. He's been on the left, but he's not been a runaway success. On the other hand, Bale makes it look so damn easy. So Lennon will have to just wait and fight for his chance.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter