Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    We have to focus 100% on the PL now !! We have to finish 4th, it will be very hard but not impossible.*

We have to try sth new against stoke & not this f**king 4411

I'd play like this:*

Gomes
    Kaboul-daws-gallas-bae
    Sandro*
    Lennon - Bale*
    Kranjcar / VdV
    Defoe - Pav*

Or 433

Gomes*
    Kaboul / charli - daws - gallas - bae
    Hudd - sandro - modric
    Lennon - Pav - Bale*

I dont know, but i cant see where vdv switch in?*

If we lose the game on saturday we're completely f**ked*

For me, i was more disappointed over the 0-0 against wigan than the 4-0 vs madrid.

Cheers*

Legend !

Status
    No Modric?

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdfc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No Modric?

No wait

Player in Training

Status
    We need switch back to 442 from 451 which suit our style the best
    Gomes
    Corluka-Dawson-Gallas-BAE
    Lennon-Sandro/Huddlestone-Modric-Bale/Kranjcar
    (Play whoever is fit)
    And please get back Bentley, Our attack looks most dangerous from both flanks but not the middle

Legend !

Status
    shouldn't we of been 100% on the league all season? I cant for the life of me see how pinnaar is better than bentley or nico? Think 1 big lesson for harry this year is he needs to learn how to use a squad he's made some piss poor choices. And if people think i'm having a go cause we lost last night im really not.

Banned !

Status
    Let's look at the run-ins for Spurs and Man City and be realistic about points expectations

SPURS
    ====

Stoke h 3
    Ars h 1
    WBA h 3
    Chelski a 0
    Blackpool h 3
    Man C a 1
    Liverpool a 1
    Birmingham h 3

Total 15 means 65 league points for Spurs

Man C
    =====

Liverpool a 1
    BlackBurn a 1
    West Ham h 3
    Everton a 1
    Spurs h 1
    Stoke h 3
    Bolton a 1

Total 11 points means 67 league points for Man C

And that's being optimistic with the predictions. Man C do have the FA Cup SF with Utd but I've only predicted two draws for the games either side of that. Man C have much better GD too so 1 point less will still see them get 4th place.

We need NO more slip ups against the weaker teams and need a stormer against a Liverpool, Arsenal, Man C or Chelsea

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs_1882 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have to focus 100% on the PL now !! We have to finish 4th, it will be very hard but not impossible.*

We have to try sth new against stoke & not this f**king 4411

Or 433

Gomes*
    Kaboul / charli - daws - gallas - bae
    Hudd - sandro - modric
    Lennon - Pav - Bale*

I dont know, but i cant see where vdv switch in?*

If we lose the game on saturday we're completely f**ked*

For me, i was more disappointed over the 0-0 against wigan than the 4-0 vs madrid.

Cheers*
    Agree with all this, gotta try something new, the way to fit in VDV and play all our best players is to play that 4-3-3 but take BAE out, move Bale to LB, Lennon to LF (Left Forward), VDV RF, Pav CF, Kaboul RB. Lennon and Bale will be devastating on the same side imo, and Kaboul and VDV on the right would offer something a bit different. Hudd, Sandro, and Modric is a well balanced midfield and we would keep possession + be strong enough defensively.

Too bad Harry won't give it a try, we'll probably stick to the 4-4-1-1 so this is all pointless speculation. I would love to see it though.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter