Register To Comment

Thread: 4-4-1-1

Player in Training

Status
    Hi I from Croatia and a real football fan who doesnt push his players in the starting 11
    1.Modric little weak pass bad that is what i saw in the past weaks that he played
    2.kranjcar omg i had enough that every time after a spurs game every site is KRANJCAR DIDNT PLAY OMG AGAIN!! WTF HOW CAN HE PLAY WHEN THERE IS BALE kranjcar 1. of all doesnt play left wing he is a middlefield* but in the national team he plays wing and as you all know our coach is stupid and that is why we didnt go to the wc2010
    3.corluka i am just gonna say werder spurs MARIN! he is slow he cant make a cross by dribling a deffender he just takes the ball and cross it from like 20 m from the 16 box
    4.pletikosa what?!?!?

So this is what i thing harry should play

---------------------------------GOMES----------------------------------
    HUTTON------------DAWSON--------------------BASONG---------------------EKOTO

-------------------------JENAS---------------HUDLESTONE--------------------------

LENNON-------------------------VDV(BEST PLAYER)------------------------------BALE

---------------------------------DEFOE(PAVLJUCENKO)----------------------------

I am gonna be hones the croatian players suck if you see are starting 11 of the national team most of the players dont even play in there clubs!!!
    GO SPURS!!

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum, Don't be too harsh on your own players they are very good and still all in our plans for the future.

Player in Training

Status
    wHEL AS you maybe dont know but the croatian media is already talking about that modric is going to man unt?!?!?!? WTF!??!?
    Omg I am just real!!
    This are the players becouse we didnt go to wc2010
    i know you didnt go to 2008 austria but I am gonna be real dont get mad but then you realy sucked! no game every attack long ball on crouch?!?!?
    now you play on your wings and it is realy great!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wHEL AS you maybe dont know but the croatian media is already talking about that modric is going to man unt?!?!?!? WTF!??!?
    Omg I am just real!!
    This are the players becouse we didnt go to wc2010
    i know you didnt go to 2008 austria but I am gonna be real dont get mad but then you realy sucked! no game every attack long ball on crouch?!?!?
    now you play on your wings and it is realy great!
    u do know that modric and kranjcar and eduardo croatians 3 best players were only once together in the whole qualify for the euro 2010? and thats where croatia played their best game in the away game against belarus.

If all were together the whole time they would of qualifed for sure.

another guy on this forum who is talking total nonsense.

Get real seriously. Taking jenas in starting lineup in front of modric and kranjcar is the biggest joke ever, I mean any player behind jenas is total nonsense but players of these quality is just :/

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1.Modric little weak pass bad that is what i saw in the past weaks that he played

Care to elaborate?

6. Who Thanked this post

weirddave (08-11-2010)

Status
    Krank could have come on @ 60-65 mins for at least 4 league games & 2 CL games.

Yet all he has had is 9 mins against Young Boys.

Then he is thrown full on into the Bolton game......pfft

Krank is by far the best reserve/benched/rusting asset we have, yet he has been repeatedly overlooked. Im gonna complain my arse off untill the situation changes tbh.

talking in the wind

Status
    NUNDY THAT YOU?????

Legend !

Status
    I wouldn't right off VDV and Defoe forming a partnership just yet, they have only been on the pitch together for one meaningful length of time but we'll need to change the shape when VDV isn't in the squad, no point playing like we did against Bolton with two DMs and Crouch up front. Defoe and Pav scored 8 goals in the league between them from this half way point in the season last year and Crouch chipped in with 3 aswell so 4-4-2 can still work for us, it didnt provide many less goals from our forwards than how we have played most of this first half season.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter