Register To Comment

Thread: BEST TEAM

THTV Donator

Status
    After tonights performance I have to ask is this our best team an can we settle into it now? When look at it we answered alot questions:
    Gomes-defo 1st choice
    Hutton-Much improved and charlie will have to fight hard
    king an bassong- have a pairing there but with rotation on leds hurry back daws/kaboul.gallas
    bae-released bale so have to stick with him till jan anyway
    vdv-enough said.
    hud-Fantastic tonight an really maturing threw himself at balls around our box defending
    madric-So much attacking threat
    Bale-amazing
    Pav-will do till defoe returns :@0
    crouch-good work effort

Status
    IMO charlie has lost his place to Hutton

The CB pairing is going to be tough to maintain some consistency are far as who is fit, obvious when all fit is King/Daws....for right now its tough to pick a pairing but King/Bass for now...hopefully Kaboul is fit for Villa but I doubt it.

I've advocated for Bale to be a future LB but I just cant say it anymore....LM everyday of the week.

Legend !

Status
    we seriously need cover for lb because bale's attacking threat is not worth losing. I'd rather stick kaboul or charlie there than lose part of bale's left sided wing play.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by luminoir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we seriously need cover for lb because bale's attacking threat is not worth losing. I'd rather stick kaboul or charlie there than lose part of bale's left sided wing play.
    How many times did Bassong play at LB for Newcastle? I'd prefer him there if we are that desperate when BAE is out.

But lets not over look Naughton, the odd game will give him some more experience.

THTV Donator

Status
    i reckon bassong was got as our cover but with shortage in rest we need stay as is plus i guess bae isnt that bad!!! villa will be big test

Legend !

Status
    i was kinda pissed with robbie a bit tonight he had to good chances to pass 2 lennon but he didnt AAHHHHH !! but i think BAE did well 2day actually and abt our defending i think Kaboul and basson wont be a great pair becuz both like to get forward at times but i think king will play against villa

Legend !

Status
    Loved the lineup tonight. I still think Charlie is the right answer at RB. Just give Hutton a few more games, he will fook it up. watch.

Legend !

Status
    Crouch is definitely not my favourite player. I personally didn't think the first half was a very good performance, as we constantly gave the ball away from long balls and wasted crosses. It was pretty awful in the first half in my opinion.....

First Team Player

Status
    I thought crouch had a good game, the aerial threat cant be underestimated.

Hutton over Charlie - i think so without Azzer in the team, gives us an option going forward if VDV comes inside from the right.

Younis - i think he's been outstanding since he came back, more mature and a strong pressence at the back, if he's fit for Saturday he'll play.

BAE - again i thought he played well, links up well with Bale.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter