Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Some of the videos from the game, a load of spurs fans went to the fa youth cup game against charlton, through the #tottenhamultras project started by the fighting cock boys

2. Who Thanked this post

Musashi (17-02-2012)

Legend !

Status

Legend !

Status

Legend !

Status
    brilliant hope they do another one as i couldnt make it last night

Player in Training

Status
    It was an incredible night. I however appeared to have lost my voice at The Valley and would like it back

talking in the wind

Status
    Just ordered my ultras tshirt the other day , funny seen it used like that as it means something differant to other teams like rivers or teams in Italy , I like the way they're claiming the name back

Legend !

Status
    was there last night and what more can I say than what an experience for a fan and what is must of been for those boys on the pitch!
    Shame about the reult for the boys but I'm sure they appreciated all the support!

Legend !

Status
    Was an awesome night out. Havent stopped re-living the quality chants on twitter all day.

a couple of the spurs players walked straight off which was a bit disappointing (although Ollie Modeste later apologised on twitter & re-tweeted my comments on the youth team's bright future - I'm so on the level with the modern footballer )

Massive hats off to our young Goalkeeper Billy Granger who led the rest of the team over to us and stood and applauded - 100% class from the lad.

I didnt speak to too many people as the majority were form other forums & blogs. ( I was the skinhead in front of the 'Follow' banner & the grumpy ****er moaning about people drinking John Smiths at HT ) But was still a great night.

I really do encourage people getting involved for the next little event. The team doesnt just stop at those first 11 shirts & it was great to give the kids a taste of what the future could hold should they make it.

Also bloody nice to be surrounded by people wanting to sing & make noise and not be asked to sit down!

10. Who Thanked this post

grottim (17-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    It was quality last night, can't wait for the next one. This train's not ours, this train's not ooouuuurrrsss, we're Tottenham Hotspur, this train's not ours!

Met a few people and had a right laugh. Would be glad to meet any of you at the next yoof game. Virgin, give us a wave, virgin, virgin give us a wave!

Legend !

Status
    Hahaha that poor lad got torched! And when his gaffer came over to move him along "who's the paedo in the hat? Whoooooo's the paedo in the hat?" brilliant

13. Who Thanked this post

S.L.R (17-02-2012)

Legend !

Status

15. These users say thanks for this post

Sraew (01-03-2012),wallas (01-03-2012)

First Team Player

Status
    Guys, I don't mean to burst the bubble here but there are no ultras in English football. Shame really no one organizes anything special.
    These are just guys having fun on their way to and from the game... not one "ultralike" quality here.

Legend !

Status
    Behave.

It's about showing support for the shirt, the badge, the club.

A group of fans together singing for their team.

Sorry there wasnt hundreds organised with military precision, jumping around with flares to pre-orchestrated routines. It wasnt that kind of 'Ultras' thing.

Besides compared to most premier league atmosphere's It was amazing.

Shame more people couldnt have got involved.

COYS

18. Who Thanked this post

Figgy (01-03-2012)

First Team Player

Status
    "Behave?" Really? Was it that offending what i said?

Of course it's about showing support and i like the English way much more than the ultralike way we have in Croatia. You have actually normal folk coming to games unlike here. But it's not ultras by definition of the term... call it fans, nothing wrong with that.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    It's kinda like the Citeh fans calling that ****ty jumping thing the poznan or what ever it is.

Lame imitation.

Hats of for having a criac though.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter