Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Hello again. I got about half way through making this video when I realized it was probably going to end up 15 minutes long, and considering the quality of play in the second half, I decided to shorten the video to all his touches through his goal. I'll skim through the rest to see if there's anything amazing in the second half and probably will use it for another video some other day. Enjoy!

Edit: It says it's blocked in some countries. Guess I need a new song. I hate YouTube. Now I know why everyone uses obscure hipster instrumentals when doing these videos.

Apologies if it's blocked where you are. I'll upload one in a few hours with a different song.
    Last edited by nssmuckers; 02-02-2012 at 10:34 PM.

2. These users say thanks for this post

Audere est Facere (02-02-2012),BlueCrew LA (03-02-2012),boo (03-02-2012),TehLondoner (03-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nssmuckers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Edit: It says it's blocked in some countries. Guess I need a new song. I hate YouTube. Now I know why everyone uses obscure hipster instrumentals when doing these videos.

Apologies if it's blocked where you are. I'll upload one in a few hours with a different song.
    Dont worry about it nowadays everyone uses proxytube to unblock the blocked videos on youtube so everyone can watch them.

Without proxytube I think i wouldnt be able to watch any videos in germany -.-

Great video!

4. Who Thanked this post

nssmuckers (03-02-2012)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter