Register To Comment
    VIP Member

Status
    Great new Modric video. Lots of great footage from his time at Spurs, from that game against Bolton where we saw Modric's coming of age at Spurs coincide with 'Arry's arrival at the Lane, right up to this current season and all superbly well put together.

2. These users say thanks for this post

boo (30-12-2011),donatorconor1 (29-12-2011),gabrielconroy (29-12-2011),gomes4life (30-12-2011),IH8GOONS (29-12-2011),Reserrved (29-12-2011),TehLondoner (29-12-2011)

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    I thought this was going to be one of your really long but amazing posts bass! Lol... awesome video though!

EDIT: It's so hard to decide which players i find most exciting to watch in the world but Modders is definitely in it!
    Last edited by THFCWill; 29-12-2011 at 03:01 PM.

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    Amazing.. who's that team in the maroon shorts and puke-colored shirts?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnaThor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Amazing.. who's that team in the maroon shorts and puke-colored shirts?
    If it's the red and yellow one you're talking about at 2:10, it's Stoke.

6. Who Thanked this post

MagnaThor (29-12-2011)

Last tango in Belfast

Status
    What a player! Much and all as I hate saying it but he really wouldn't look out of place at Barca or Madrid. We should be thankful we have him at Spurs for the time being. Long may it last. To the list of modern day Spurs midfield icons(Hoddle, Ardiles, Gascoigne) please add Luka Modric.
    COYS

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    TECHNICALLY he has to have an IQ above 145 to be considered genius.

Until we know that this thread has no credabiliy at all.

Legend !

Status
    can an iq test measure creativity? this is a true question. anyway i am a fan of this luka modric creature.

whenever he does score it is usually magical.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter