Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    I don't know whether anyone knows how much I despise Rooney's goal, I hate him, I hate the goal, I hate it that it's all I've heard about over the past god knows how long or how it's there, waiting for me on every tele screen or football goals compilation I come across! It was good, yeah, but there's no need to replay it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again, you get the point, so, I found this video, much to my delight, you might want to mute it and put some Rolling Stones on instead, for me, Jumping Jack Flash, whoever thought this song went nicely with this video is a serious dum dum.. ENJOY

2. Who Thanked this post

liam (22-11-2011)

Status
    Zico had a great one during the '82 World Cup, I can't find the video.

.....But Rivaldo's Bike Kick is the best IMO because it was part of magnificent and important hat-trick.

4. Who Thanked this post

BrunaSpurs (22-11-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I was going to put a Huntelaar compilation of overheads too but I thought wise to it, this thread would end up with thousands of comments

6. Who Thanked this post

BlueCrew LA (22-11-2011)

First Team Player

Status

Legend !

Status
    Rooney overall is a normal human being, sometimes human beings make weird behaviors but we must acknowledge that our society can produce a monster

overall i prefer ronaldinho for bicycle kicks, he has such control and technique

it is so beautiful because he is never consciously trying to do a bicycle, his brain is operating spontaneously. magical truly

9. Who Thanked this post

THFCWill (22-11-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Tuncay's overhead kick in CL against Man UTD. It was the best for me as it completed a hat-trick for my Fenerbahce against a Manure team where Ronaldo was playing :P

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    I agree @gazza ! Ronaldinho is a true legend of the game .

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter