Register To Comment
    boo

Status
    26 oct 08, Harry Redknapp signs for Tottenham Hotspur

Pld: 115 | Won: 57 | Drew: 29 | Lost: 29 | For: 178 | Against: 134 | Pts: 200

2. These users say thanks for this post

BigDub (01-11-2011),gabrielconroy (01-11-2011),liam (01-11-2011),Rheo (01-11-2011),Sraew (01-11-2011),thsas1 (02-11-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Arry is the best Manager Spurs have had in my memory(I'm to young to remember Terry or Keith). Long may Arry Reign.

Legend !

Status
    after this weekends win, we are un-defeated in all london derbies at home for something like 12 games (don't quote me on the number! lol) how many has 'Arry managed in that time? is it all of them?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by liam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arry is the best Manager Spurs have had in my memory(I'm to young to remember Terry or Keith). Long may Arry Reign.
    He's good, I'll give you that, but he's got some way to go before he can match Christian Gross' 'reign of glory'.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielconroy View Post
    He's good, I'll give you that, but he's got some way to go before he can match Christian Gross' 'reign of glory'.
    Oh yeah and there was Santini...

Legend !

Status
    Don't bother, 'Arry is 'Arry, he's a top quality manager who had lead this team to countless glories over the past 3 years, plenty of London wins, Champions League, some absolutely quality signings, I've been harsh towards his tactical awareness before, but he makes me smile, he barks on about characters in the dressing room, he's a character in the dugout - Long live 'Arry.

8. Who Thanked this post

boo (01-11-2011)

boo

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sraew View Post
    Don't bother, 'Arry is 'Arry, he's a top quality manager who had lead this team to countless glories over the past 3 years, plenty of London wins, Champions League, some absolutely quality signings, I've been harsh towards his tactical awareness before, but he makes me smile, he barks on about characters in the dressing room, he's a character in the dugout - Long live 'Arry.
    what he said!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter