Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    VIP Member

Status
    After the Walrus tw@t I think it would be a good idea if we knew without question where everybody's loyalties lie.

When you sign up to the site you should be asked which team you support & then you would have that club's emblem just next to your username everytime you post.

That way if we are dealing with a gooner, we will all know straight away. Yes, people can 'pretend' to be supporters of a different club but then they would have to put up with having that club appear next to their name & they will be constantly associated with that club. Also, if they then decide to reveal their true loyalties, if gives us an immediate excuse to ban them for being deceptive!!!

I don't mind having supporters of other clubs on here at all but it would be nice to know who I am talking too first, I just think it makes it easier for everybody. Also, it might actually make 'foreigners' (by that I mean people who support other clubs) more comfortable being on a Spurs forum as they would still be able to show their loyalties - & I would be only too proud to have a cockerel next to my username!

2. Who Thanked this post

Roscono3 (18-11-2009)

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Can and will be done bass, like the idea , ill add it to my list for the redesign since it will fall in to the over all make over of the site. No point in doing it right now other wise will have to do it again in a month when the new design comes

4. These users say thanks for this post

basskadet (18-11-2009),Luke0405 (19-11-2009)

Banned !

Status
    I was on the stoke forum and proudly added the spurs badge to my post , i think they respected it too .

There was something about that walrus ***** that everybody sensed and to tell the truth i wasn't surprised when he said he was a goon = in fact i was relieved that he wasn't a spurs fan .

Player in Training

Status
    I logged onto the blue room when we beat Man ****ty last season and got some serious stick from them but then again my opening post was "with all the money you got you can't buy 3 points"

shady!

Status
    good shout bass, this is actually quite a common thing on most of the forums i have been to with the questions and it certainly makes u feel more at home if the cockerel is beside ur name!

i guess this forum is still light years behind, get ur act together riv!

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcshady27 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    good shout bass, this is actually quite a common thing on most of the forums i have been to with the questions and it certainly makes u feel more at home if the cockerel is beside ur name!

i guess this forum is still light years behind, get ur act together riv!
    lmao f*cough*

talking in the wind

Status
    just for the record for me its SPURS CELTIC ST PAULI now get off my back bass {shifts nervousily} ha ha

Legend !

Status
    holland, Spurs, Barcelona, Ajax, feyenoord.

Legend !

Status
    Awesome idea, I felt quite sad that a guy pretending to be a walrus king had around half my post count. Perhaps i should post more crap like this instead of thinking first = D

champions league vip

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfield_spurs View Post
    Awesome idea, I felt quite sad that a guy pretending to be a walrus king had around half my post count. Perhaps i should post more crap like this instead of thinking first = D
    LOL......

yeah he was great at talking Sh1t wasn't he....

13. Who Thanked this post

Enfield_spurs (18-11-2009)

Legend !

Status
    To be honest, did he really deserve a banning? sure he lied or failed to mention his club but he was annoying at worst by referring to himself in the third person, not a complete **** like some other trolls.

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by luminoir View Post
    To be honest, did he really deserve a banning? sure he lied or failed to mention his club but he was annoying at worst by referring to himself in the third person, not a complete **** like some other trolls.

He was as good as saying he was a god and we should worship him = just because he supports our rivals .

Do yourself a favour = pop onto their forum and spout sh!te like he did here , then tell them your a spurs fan and you'll see exactly why those monkey spastics are so hated by us .

Dont stick up for a scum fan on a spurs forum either = thats free advice

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kevfball63 View Post
    Do yourself a favour = pop onto their forum and spout sh!te like he did here , then tell them your a spurs fan and you'll see exactly why those monkey spastics are so hated by us .

Dont stick up for a scum fan on a spurs forum either = thats free advice
    Take it easy mate, I'm not sticking up for him.

My reasons for asking are more related to our forum.

I expect to be banned from the scum's forum if they know I'm a yid because they're scum. That's the way they are.

What I like about our forum is that we have fans from other teams that are welcome here, provided they are reasonable, like a couple of the Stoke & Burnley fans. I like what that says about us, that your views are welcome if you're reasonable.

Now bearing in mind my exposure to walrus was limited to reading his initial intro post and this recent post, I was just curious about what else he did, because if you read that recent post, he's reasonable when out of his 'walrus king' character.

I tuned out or ignored the threads where he was in character so that may explain my ignorance as to why he was banned.

Either way, it makes no odds to me that he's banned but I hope it does not discourage fans of other clubs from posting here with the caveat that they behave properly.

I enjoy the pluralism of having rivals in our forum because it shows we are mature enough to argue our case with dissenting opinions.
    Last edited by luminoir; 18-11-2009 at 08:51 PM.

17. Who Thanked this post

P UNIT 1980 (20-11-2009)

shady!

Status
    bottom line is, if he had come on here and said straight away that he was scum fan then he may have been welcome to join in on any banter but at the same time he would have taken a fair bit of stick!
    but for him to start with his walrus crap then after a while admit he is a gooner as if hes gloating about it then it seems pretty clear to me that he was only here to stir the ****!
    he's better off gone IMO!

19. Who Thanked this post

Roscono3 (18-11-2009)

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by luminoir View Post
    Take it easy mate, I'm not sticking up for him.

My reasons for asking are more related to our forum.

I expect to be banned from the scum's forum if they know I'm a yid because they're scum. That's the way they are.

What I like about our forum is that we have fans from other teams that are welcome here, provided they are reasonable, like a couple of the Stoke & Burnley fans. I like what that says about us, that your views are welcome if you're reasonable.

Now bearing in mind my exposure to walrus was limited to reading his initial intro post and this recent post, I was just curious about what else he did, because if you read that recent post, he's reasonable when out of his 'walrus king' character.

I tuned out or ignored the threads where he was in character so that may explain my ignorance as to why he was banned.

Either way, it makes no odds to me that he's banned but I hope it does not discourage fans of other clubs from posting here with the caveat that they behave properly.

I enjoy the pluralism of having rivals in our forum because it shows we are mature enough to argue our case with dissenting opinions.

Look it wasn't a dig at you , but if you dont read all the posts then your bound to feel sorry for someone that looks like he's being bullied .

We are not bullies = far from it , but we are honest .

GET USED TO THAT

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter