Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hi there!
    I will be in London from 5th to 8th November and I'm wondering if there is any chance of going to the game against Sunderland on Saturday the 7th, considering that I missed official tickets' sales. Is that possible to buy a ticket before the game outside the ground? If so, how much might it be?

If I can't go to the game, I'll certainly visit the stadium the day before

Also, if I can't go to the game, I'd like to watch it in a pub so I'd be happy if you told me where exactly I can go.

Sorry if you find my questions a bit stupid but I've never been to London before.

And sorry if it's a bad section, didn't know where to put that thread.

Legend !

Status
    from a tout yeah

THTV Donator

Status
    SirBillNick's suggestion is an option, though you are not guaranteed to get tickets. You could try the ticket exchange but you need to keep on checking is it is rare for two together to go on sale at the same time. If you are planning to visit White Hart Lane a day before, try going two days before...tickets for the tour of the stadium are still available. Good luck...

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks a lot for the answers guys.

I know I'm not guaranteed to get tickets from a tout but that's an option I'll consider. Do you know what are the prices like, approximately? And if I buy a ticket that way, might there be any problems with getting into the stadium?

Yeah, I've read about stadium tour. I'll try to go.

THTV Donator

Status
    Previously you had to show a membership card with yuor tickets....this season, no. So entry to stadium from tickets purchased from touts should be okay. Some forum members have said that if you buy your ticket at kick-off, you'll be able to pay face value.

Player in Training

Status
    Ok, that sounds encouraging.
    There's still a lot of time so I'll just keep on checking ticket exchange. If I fail, I'll think of getting tickets from the touts.

Thanks for your help, really appreciate that.

Legend !

Status
    no problemo

Player in Training

Status
    Well, I somehow managed to buy a few tickets last Friday on the official website. So I'm heading to the game, really looking forward to it.

I opted to collect my tickets on matchday at ticket office.
    Can you tell me how long before the kick-off I need to be there to get them comfortably with no hurry?

THTV Donator

Status
    I believe the ticket office on Paxton Road opens 4 hours before kick-off and upto half time...I may be wrong...

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Previously you had to show a membership card with yuor tickets....this season, no. So entry to stadium from tickets purchased from touts should be okay. Some forum members have said that if you buy your ticket at kick-off, you'll be able to pay face value.
    That was me , the reason they sell cheaper or face value is because they will be stuck with the ticket ( loss ) otherwise = therein lies the risk , you could end up without a ticket . I tend to seek out some tout with a few tickets to better my chances then you can pick and choose if he has a few left !!!

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by adjan View Post
    Thanks a lot for the answers guys.

I know I'm not guaranteed to get tickets from a tout but that's an option I'll consider. Do you know what are the prices like, approximately? And if I buy a ticket that way, might there be any problems with getting into the stadium?

Yeah, I've read about stadium tour. I'll try to go.
    When a mate goes he waits until after kick off and then negotiates it down below face value..

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cusop View Post
    When a mate goes he waits until after kick off and then negotiates it down below face value..
    If he did that with the Man Utd game, he would have missed a great goald

Player in Training

Status
    Is Anyone Selling Tickets Here ?
    And How Much Would A Childs Ticket Be For A Home Game In the Next Few Weeks Or Sunderland This Sat ?
    Thanks .

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    ^ are you wenger in disguise.

Lol soz mate cant help but someone that can will be around sooner or later.

Post somthing up in the market place as that is where all the buying and selling goes on.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter