Register To Comment
    Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Forums are faster over the next couple of days, Some edits and add-ons have been made. Also if you see any problems also post them in this thread as its likely the problem will be related to this.

2. These users say thanks for this post

BlueCrew LA (07-08-2011),Rev John Ripsher (07-08-2011),Rivron (07-08-2011)

Status
    Riv

i've noticed that when I'm on my phone, sometimes the old format comes back up when I click on threads. Like it'll switch off and on between the new format and the old one.

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    What do you mean new and old format mate ? You mean the normal forum theme and the mobile theme ?

First Team Player

Status
    Sometimes it will say syntax error at the top of the page

Not sure what that mean's

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky-Plant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sometimes it will say syntax error at the top of the page

Not sure what that mean's
    Did it only happen twice about 5 mins ago ? If so dont worry about it, it wont happen again. If it does continue to happen let me know and if you could copy and paste the error here it will be easier to find.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    What do you mean new and old format mate ? You mean the normal forum theme and the mobile theme ?
    You know the old look of the forum, before the big upgrade, that sort of format for the threads and stuff

I've noticed its gone back and forth sometimes when I go from thread to thread on my phone....so yeah lol basically the forum theme and mobile theme they switch off from time to time.

First Team Player

Status
    Yh it did only 2 times

Okay thanks

9. Who Thanked this post

River (07-08-2011)

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    You know the old look of the forum, before the big upgrade, that sort of format for the threads and stuff

I've noticed its gone back and forth sometimes when I go from thread to thread on my phone....so yeah lol basically the forum theme and mobile theme they switch off from time to time.
    That should be cache related, can you clear your cache on the phone and let me know if it continues to do it . The new iphone and android app will be installed soon but obviously that isnt a resolution to the problem

11. Who Thanked this post

spursman18 (07-08-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    That should be cache related, can you clear your cache on the phone and let me know if it continues to do it . The new iphone and android app will be installed soon but obviously that isnt a resolution to the problem
    i'll try but its not that big of a deal, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

13. Who Thanked this post

River (07-08-2011)

shady!

Status
    I've noticed over the last couple of weeks that wen I click on a thread on my iPhone it doesn't automatically take me to the last unread post like it used to.....it usually takes me to a random post in the thread.....i know this ain't a new problem and is probably phone related rather than the forum but I thought I'd mention it anyway!

15. Who Thanked this post

River (07-08-2011)

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcshady27 View Post
    I've noticed over the last couple of weeks that wen I click on a thread on my iPhone it doesn't automatically take me to the last unread post like it used to.....it usually takes me to a random post in the thread.....i know this ain't a new problem and is probably phone related rather than the forum but I thought I'd mention it anyway!
    Will look into it mate, i havent used the iphone theme for a while so ill check it out.

17. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (07-08-2011)

Status
    @thfcshady27

it takes you to the last post you saw in that particular thread, basically allows you to see what you missed from the last time you had viewed that thread.

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    @thfcshady27it takes you to the last post you saw in that particular thread, basically allows you to see what you missed from the last time you had viewed that thread.
    No that's my point.......it used to do that but it ain't doing it anymore!Instead it's taking me to a post I have read and then I have to scroll through posts I have already read to get to the posts that I haven't read.

20. Who Thanked this post

spursman18 (07-08-2011)

Status
    I got that Syntax error thing too on my PC , but it has cleared now .

THTV Donator

Status
    No that's my point.......it used to do that but it ain't doing it anymore!Instead it's taking me to a post I have read and then I have to scroll through posts I have already read to get to the posts that I haven't read.
    I've had the same problem on my phone and ipad in the past few days

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter