Register To Comment

Thread: Help Needed

Player in Training

Status
    I just tried to started a thread in the coupons section. I have a discount code for a website. I then got transferred to this....

Richard_Salford, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page or the page has been deleted . Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
    Anyone know what this means?

Thanks in advance.

shady!

Status
    I can't see ur post count but if it's low then that's ur problem I'd imagine

3. Who Thanked this post

Richard_Salford (28-04-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Either that or any coupons need to be submitted to @RiverWire

@thfcshady27 his post count is 35 so you could be right.

Player in Training

Status
    Oh right, so you have to have a certain amount of post to start threads in certain areas?

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Salford View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh right, so you have to have a certain amount of post to start threads in certain areas?
    Also some areas will allow mods only to post.

7. Who Thanked this post

Richard_Salford (28-04-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Just checked I cant post there either so must be an admin / moderator to post there.

If you post your link here @RiverWire will probably copy it into there and give you a mention as a thank you.

9. Who Thanked this post

River (28-04-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Okies no worries I shall keep plugging away then haha cheers for the help always can rely on @Fatboyyid

11. Who Thanked this post

Fatboyyid (28-04-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter