Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    I will be off to the pub tonight ( if i can be bothered ) to watch the match which means there will be no on around watching the server . Sooooooo im disabling alot of features before the match. Chat room will stay but most others will go , like the mentions etc

I will be doing this well before the match most likely early afternoon so if you see things starting to go missing you know why.

If the server does go down i can only apologise, if we are getting that hard with everything disabled there is very little i can do even when i am here , fingers crossed.

2. These users say thanks for this post

BigDub (09-03-2011),BlueCrew LA (09-03-2011),THFC91 (13-03-2011)

Status
    Bring the server round to mine , I'll watch it for you ..........

4. Who Thanked this post

River (09-03-2011)

groany fooker lol

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will be off to the pub tonight ( if i can be bothered ) to watch the match which means there will be no on around watching the server . Sooooooo im disabling alot of features before the match. Chat room will stay but most others will go , like the mentions etc

I will be doing this well before the match most likely early afternoon so if you see things starting to go missing you know why.

If the server does go down i can only apologise, if we are getting that hard with everything disabled there is very little i can do even when i am here , fingers crossed.
    u have pubs in norfolk ?

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by funkfish View Post
    u have pubs in norfolk ?
    haha, yes we also have supermarkets and these things on 4 wheels that allow us to get around ( no not tractors lol)

Status
    haha, yes we also have supermarkets and these things on 4 wheels that allow us to get around ( no not tractors lol)

Combines ? Ooh aarh !!

Legend !

Status
    Good thinkin' Gaffa. Too much italian scum will swarm this place win or lose.

Legend !

Status

...there called shopping carts riv, and even with those i dont think you can get around that quickly in them! lol

groany fooker lol

Status
    rollerskates are soooooo 80s lol

im up the pub with a couple of leeds fans tonight lol
    Last edited by funkfish; 09-03-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Legend !

Status
    poor riv now were just gon take the piss out of him for his "four wheels" quote arent we?

well you know my policy...

if you dont have anything nice to say...

it better be funny as fook!

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    haha fookers, Bans for every comment which doesnt make me laugh out loud. You have have no choice , it better be funny or your gone

13. Who Thanked this post

Tott_BeBop (09-03-2011)

Legend !

Status
    haha fookers, Bans for every comment which doesnt make me laugh out loud. You have have no choice , it better be funny or your gone

respect lol.

i guess that mean eire's gon be gone soon then, ey?

Legend !

Status
    Doesn't seem to be many features disabled and it's working great! fantastic effort with the new server mate

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    yeah sweet seems to held up pretty well , long may it continue COYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Legend !

Status
    yeah sweet seems to held up pretty well , long may it continue COYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

lol, riv

you probably just put an ip ban on any i-tie server trying to access the sight!

Legend !

Status
    Were mentions disabled? These don't seem to be working correctly today.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter