Register To Comment

Thread: Forum layout

First Team Player

Status
    Hi guys, has the forum layout changed or is it just me? I'm not sure if i clicked something by accident or not. At the moment the avatar, join date etc is all in the middle above posts and i just can't get on with it. Is there anyway to get it back like before? with the avatar, join date etc all down the left? Thanks.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aRTy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi guys, has the forum layout changed or is it just me? I'm not sure if i clicked something by accident or not. At the moment the avatar, join date etc is all in the middle above posts and i just can't get on with it. Is there anyway to get it back like before? with the avatar, join date etc all down the left? Thanks.
    Yeah, had this problem before. No doubt you're on Internet Explorer? Just shut down the programme - and clear the cookies and history etc. Start it back up and should be back to normal. Failing that - try Chrome

3. These users say thanks for this post

aRTy (01-12-2010),River (01-12-2010)

Status
    Me 'n Heroes moved the furniture around while you were asleep !!!

5. These users say thanks for this post

donatorHeroes (01-12-2010),River (01-12-2010)

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Yup Clear your cache and cookies like Hero's said , Nothing has changed on the forum its just IE being a pig.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yup Clear your cache and cookies like Hero's said , Nothing has changed on the forum its just IE being a pig.
    DOH !!!.............

First Team Player

Status
    Thanks guys that fixed it. I'm using firefox just so you know it isn't limited to IE, but fixed easy. thanks again

9. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (01-12-2010)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter