Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    I'm a bit miffed that some joker has come on to our site and made 2 posts both trying to sell a shirt at a crazy price. May I suggest that posters can only buy or sell items after making say 100 post's?(proper posts not just one liners) That way they put something into our community instead of just taking and we get to see if they are genuine and we can trust them.simples
    http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/foru...ar-jersey.html
    Kranjcar vs Bentley

2. Who Thanked this post

Roscono3 (06-02-2010)

Legend !

Status
    A good suggestion mate.

4. Who Thanked this post

Swanny (06-02-2010)

Banned !

Status
    I get exactly where your coming from mate - my hackles went straight up = eu500 for a shirt . Plus it wasn't in the market place . Access should be made only by being proposed by another member .

6. Who Thanked this post

Swanny (06-02-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    getting on it now swanny,cheers for the heads up

8. Who Thanked this post

Swanny (06-02-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    moved it to the market section and gave it a new title,enjoy haha

Legend!

Status
    a fishing forum i am on does this, 50 posts before you can buy or sell.

talking in the wind

Status
    we have 10 posts before you can see certin sections.it doesnt happen that often that one slips through,but fair play to swanny he was on the ball.i havnt banned him yet!!!!,he may have not read the rules right,but he is on his last chance.

12. Who Thanked this post

Swanny (06-02-2010)

First Team Player

Status
    Im ashamed for this **** (cos hes cro,he makes us look stupid)....CROATkranjcar-hes disgrace for both first & second part of his nick!!!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by grga145 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im ashamed for this **** (cos hes cro,he makes us look stupid)....CROATkranjcar-hes disgrace for both first & second part of his nick!!!
    Don't take it personally mate you get dickheads in every country...simples

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by grga145 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grga, just so no-one misunderstands, I think what you meant to say here was that CROATkranjcar is an embarrassment to both the first & second parts of his name.

For a second, I thought that you were saying he was a disgrace for being called Kranjcar! That's no disgrace! I'd be happy to be a Kranjcar!

Niko, if the law should ever change and you are allowed to have more than one wife, will you marry me???

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter