Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    A footballing lesson winning 6-2

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Wow didnt see that comeing.

Gonna have to give my Madrid fanatical pal a decent ribbing then. HA HA.

Status
    I watched this on sopcast and it was as good a football match as you will ever see. Great free flowing attacking skillful football and Messi is by far the best player in the world at present. For me Ronaldo cant get near him.

First Team Player

Status
    Sets it up nicely for the 2nd leg of cl semi final

THTV Donator

Status
    As a Barca fan as well I am over the moon with this win, considering all that happened last season. I feel that Messi has always been better than Ronaldo, even during last season. He is now finally being recognised for what he is.

Status
    I agree, Messi is the worlds best player. One of the stand out things for me is Ronaldo looks to go to ground at every single challenge but Messi gets the crap kicked out of him every week and always tries to stay on his feet. His attitude is first class.

Legend !

Status
    Missed this match, I was just keeping an eye on the BBC site. I reckon that's Barca taking their mid-week frustration out on Madrid. Hopefully Chavski will be crapping themselves!!

Agree Messi is much better than Ronaldo, he's better to start with and as Berby says he's not looking to go to ground at every oppertunity.

I maintain that if Chelski actually try and attack at the bridge Barca will pick them apart, the only reason it finished 0-0 was because they constantly had 10 men behind the ball!

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Did you know that Messi had to have HGH injections as a kid as he was basically gonna end up a dwarf!!!

Explains why he is so strong and powefull for a midget!!!

Great player bosibly of of the best ever. Wait untill he's achieved half of what ZZ has and then we will start talking again.

Legend !

Status
    Yea, I think was part of the reasoning behind his move to Barca as he could get the medical treatment he needed.

Wish the match midweek wasn't just on sky...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter