Register To Comment

Thread: barca win title

First Team Player

Status
    Barca win the primera division title for the season 2009/2010
    i have to say congrats and i'm kinda glad that it wasn't Real, the bigmoneyspenders. football won at the end of the day

2. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (16-05-2010)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Trouble is that Real will now spend big again.

Look out Lennon and Luka.

First Team Player

Status
    not more of a threat than chavs and manure

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by drago88 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Barca win the primera division title for the season 2009/2010
    i have to say congrats and i'm kinda glad that it wasn't Real, the bigmoneyspenders. football won at the end of the day
    Man City spent large and won nothing.

Real Madrid spent large and won nothing.

Just goes to show that money doesn't normally bring success.

6. Who Thanked this post

drago88 (16-05-2010)

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    Man City spent large and won nothing.

Real Madrid spent large and won nothing.

Just goes to show that money doesn't normally bring success.
    agreed. it reminds me somehow on our game against citeh, i could say the same on our game FOOTBALL WON AT THE END OF THE DAY

Legend !

Status
    I hope Barca wrap up the deal for Villa.

They will move to another level imo.

Legend !

Status
    That was Barcelona's 20th Spanish League Championship and their 4th in the last six seasons but they're still 11 behind Real Madrid's toal of 31.

My Football Facts & Stats | World Leagues | Spain

Status
    Well pleased for them. They play the best football and bring the best players through. There title was well deserved.

Legend !

Status
    they deserved it with only one loss for the whole season they did deserve it

Legend !

Status
    they are still good sadly ibrahimovic is a bad fit for barca, even i will admit it

david villa is a player i love very much for his style. his scoring record is terrific. proof you do not need to play for a big club to be a big player!

villa is maybe the best spanish striker ever and if he goes to barca they will be terrific. also fabregas will ensure they are good for many more years if they can get him

real will buy but it will not work

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    they are still good sadly ibrahimovic is a bad fit for barca, even i will admit it

david villa is a player i love very much for his style. his scoring record is terrific. proof you do not need to play for a big club to be a big player!

villa is maybe the best spanish striker ever and if he goes to barca they will be terrific. also fabregas will ensure they are good for many more years if they can get him

real will buy but it will not work

Villa is one of the greatest strikers in spains history but doesnt come close to Raul (Raúl González).

First Team Player

Status
    villa deal wrapped up fabregas is next, tbh they would do us a big favour as cesc is the best player arse-nal have got in their ranks. i think that would make our midfield dominate theirs by some distance

THTV Donator

Status
    villa deal wrapped up fabregas is next, tbh they would do us a big favour as cesc is the best player arse-nal have got in their ranks. i think that would make our midfield dominate theirs by some distance
    There's a trend to buy players from your home nation, so Torres could be next out.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    There's a trend to buy players from your home nation, so Torres could be next out.
    imagine in what position would that put us. liverpool without torres and the scum without cesc, plus tottenham with ''special'' signing

THTV Donator

Status
    imagine in what position would that put us. liverpool without torres and the scum without cesc, plus tottenham with ''special'' signing
    World domination is ours

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter