Register To Comment

Thread: Spurs v Arsenal

Player in Training

Status
    I've just applied for Arsenal away tickets- obviously I'm aware that this is one of the most popular away games of the season so will require a high number of loyalty points.

However, since I haven't applied for Arsenal away before, does anyone know what the number of required loyalty points was last season to get a ticket to the game?

Cheers,

YSL

Legend !

Status
    Season ticket holders only with about 450 points I think.

Did not, and usually does not go on sale to ordinary memberships be that bronze or lilywhite irrespective of their loyalty points.

3. Who Thanked this post

youngspurslegend (08-02-2012)

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks for the reply- turns out I was 100 points off. Oh well, perhaps I'll get the chance in about 4 years time!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter