Register To Comment

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Hi and welcome to the new and improved Match Day Information section.

This section will graduly be built to contain all information you may ever want to need to know about our oposition including local amenities, where to park, directions to the ground and where to avoid.

Main forum rules apply here with a few additions.

1. All threads will be controled by the moderation team
    2. All submission of information to be made to the section moderators
    3. Information will be moved by the moderators into the relevent section
    4. Once opened all threads will be closed and the moderators will add relevent info from submittal form.
    5. All "spam" posts will be deleted (need to keep the section tidy)
    6. 1 week before an away game a new thread will be opened for anyone to discuss where to meet for a beer, food etc.
    It is intended to be a source of information for use by fans who wish to attend away games.

Any questions on this section or any info included within please let the myself or any of the moderator team know.

Thanks

Fatboyyid
    Last edited by Fatboyyid; 18-05-2011 at 10:19 AM.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter