Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    shady!

Status
    just opening this thread now lads to give u plenty of time to get some questions in as i have left it a bit late the last few times!

fire away!

THTV Donator

Status
    Mick McCarthy - should he stay or should he go?

PUnit may laugh - but I'm serious - what Wolverhampton Wanderers player should I have on my fantasy football team?

3. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (02-12-2009)

Banned !

Status
    Do you think that you will ever sign another player as instrumental success -wise as Steve Bull with all those goals that got you back to back promotions in the late 80s ???

5. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (02-12-2009)

talking in the wind

Status
    this is a hard one for me,my dad was very close to mick when he was involved in the ireland set up and hes a true gentleman and funny as fook. i really want them to do well as they are a good club.that aside they are playing brutal latily. HOW GOOD A PLAYER IS KNIGHTLEY WHEN HES NOT INJURIED,WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DOYLE WORTH THE MONEY?WILL YOU HAVE DOSH TO SPEND IN JAN?DO YOU THINKYOU NEED TO BUY A FEW OLD HEADS TO MIX WITH THE YOUNG SQUAD YOU HAVE.

7. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (03-12-2009)

Banned !

Status
    Can Mick Mcarthy smell round corners

9. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (03-12-2009)

Legend !

Status
    Do you think it was a mistake not getting more experienced players in in the summer?

What 2 or 3 signings do you think Wolves could realistically make who would make you good enough to push up the league?

11. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (03-12-2009)

Legend !

Status
    What is, in your opinion, the weakest area of your team?

If you could have any player from the Spurs squad who would you take and why?

13. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (03-12-2009)

champions league vip

Status
    We have played two teams that played us in orange (Hull & Wigan) and scored 14 goals!!!! Are you going to play us in your away strip?

15. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (03-12-2009)

Legend !

Status
    Who is your best player, cant realy tell tbh.

Who of our team would you most want to get, or maybe some wolves quality from our reserves lol

17. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (03-12-2009)

Legend !

Status
    Were/are you pissed off with the label as probably the biggest sleeping giant in English football, after all of your years outside of the EPL?

Why can't Ebanks-Blake score anymore?

19. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (03-12-2009)

Legend !

Status
    Mick McCarthy has never kept a team in the premier league, how do you rate your chances and do you have confidence in his ability to keep you up?

Where do you hope to see your club in 4-5 years time?

21. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (03-12-2009)

shady!

Status
    in steve bull you had a great club player and a loyal one, do you think this kind of player exists today or is loyalty dead in the game?
    No, I don't think there is any loyalty in 'todays' game and it will be very rare now to see such loyalty as shown by Bull at Wolves and Matt LeTisser at Saints.

is mick mcarthy the man for the job?
    No, McCarthy is a good, honest bloke who talks sense and tells it straight but I think his record as a Prem manager is abysmal and I don't believe he is tactically capable at this level.

do you think you can in years to come you can establish yourselves as an ever present premiership team?
    Difficult to answer that with the financial differences between the top 5 or 6 clubs and the rest of us ever widening and we as yet have no real idea of how committed Steve Morgan is at Wolves.

if you had to pick a 5-a-side team from your current squad who would you pick?
    Hennessey, Stearman, Henry, Edwards and Keogh. Apart from Hennessey in goal the others will probably have the most energy needed for 5 aside.

who do you think will end up in the top 4 this season?
    Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal then either Spurs or Man City.

what position do you think yourselves and spurs will end up this year?

what are ur opinions on harry redknapp and his management style?
    I like Redknapp and I like the way his sides play, I also think players like to play for him.

who do you see as the dangermen for both teams this weekend?
    For Spurs, just about anyone from the midfield to whoever the strike force is should scare the cr@p out of our defence! Seriously though, Huddlestone, Kranjcar and Lennon all have the ability to unlock our defence with their eyes shut and whichever two from Keane, Crouch or Defoe will cause pure panic. Keane will get a good reception from the Wolves fans and I doubt he'll celebrate should he score.

Milijas has the ability to cause you a few problems, if he plays, and Doyle is the only decent striker we have. It is highly unlikely we'll give him any decent service so I don't think you'll have a lot to worry about.

prediction for the match?
    I don't usually make predictions but to keep it within the spirit of your post I'll say 4-0 to Spurs.

shady!

Status
    in steve bull you had a great club player and a loyal one, do you think this kind of player exists today or is loyalty dead in the game?
    I think they do exist but very few.

is mick mcarthy the man for the job?
    I think Mick is the man for the job, he is strong minded and says it how he see's it. He like most players in the Wolves squad is finding it difficult to adapt to Premiership football, but with time and a bit of luck along the road i think he'll start tearing up his Premiership record.

do you think you can in years to come you can establish yourselves as an ever present premiership team?
    Yeah i think we will, but we need Steve Morgan to put his hands in his pocket and dig deep, that premiership quality is needed starting in Jan!!

if you had to pick a 5-a-side team from your current squad who would you pick?
    Wayne, Doyle, Mancienne, Kightly & Jarvis

who do you think will end up in the top 4 this season?
    Man Utd - Chelsea - Villa - Man City

I think we will just have enough to fight off relegation. Spurs i think 5th you may squeeze 4th ahead of Man City but i'll say 5th!

what are ur opinions on harry redknapp and his management style?
    I think harry is one of the league greatest managers! Producing youth at West Ham, Winning the F.A cup with Pompey, What his done at Spurs. One of his big attributes is what he does in the transfer market, he picks jems up from anywhere.

who do you see as the dangermen for both teams this weekend?
    Doyle & Jarvis for Spurs. Lenon & Defoe

prediction for the match?
    I can see a 2 - 2 draw (or at least i hope)

shady!

Status
    Steve Bull and loyalty - to be honest clubs are not even loyal to their players let alone the other way round. If Utd can't hold onto Ronaldo it proves that every player has his price. Player agents make loyalty almost impossible and I really don't mind players moving on to improve themselves because that's what most of us try to do in our lives...

MM has done an unbelievable job at Wolves. He came just before the season started three years ago with a small squad and worked a miracle. If we go down and Mick gets the boot then they can have my season ticket back for good. OK he got 15m in the off-season and people moaned that he hasn't added legitimate, Premiership-proven ability - this of course misses the point that if a player is of that calibre either he doesn't want to come to a newly promoted cub, or we can't afford him or he helped his team get relegated the year before. We used to be a big club when my dad was growing up - not now. We have to earn the right...

Can we establish ourselves as an ever present premiership team? Of course, we have a good ground, solid support, a young squad and a decent owner. Why shouldn't we progress like Fulham, Wigan, Stoke, etc?

If you had to pick a 5-a-side team from your current squad who would you pick? Murray (needs a game , Foley, Henry, Kightly, Doyle

Who do you think will end up in the top 4 this season? Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Man City.

We will be in the bottom 5. You will be in the top 5 (5th).

What are ur opinions on harry redknapp and his management style? Harry is just brilliant. Love him to bits.

Who do you see as the dangermen for both teams this weekend?

Craddock and Milijas at set pieces if we get anywhere near your goal. Anybody in white who likes running at defences...

Match prediction: 4-0 (Keane 3, og)

25. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (09-12-2009)

shady!

Status
    bit of a shortage in responses so far lads but im just waiting on the go ahead from a proper forum so hopefully there will be a few more soon!

if not then this is all ur getting this week so either like it or fook off!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter