Will you marry me?

(Wife needs to be a Yid, what better place to start asking

3. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (09-06-2010)

First Team Player

Status
    So Brum...
    How did you get addicted to Niko?
    How and why did you start supporting Spurs?
    What kind of films do you like?
    Apart from Niko who else do you find attractive?

5. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (09-06-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    If I told you, that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

If I swore you were an angel, would you treat me like the devil tonight?

If I were dying of thirst, would your flowing love come quench me?

Those are cleanish, right?

7. These users say thanks for this post

NundyYido (13-06-2010),thfcshady27 (09-06-2010)

Status
    If Niko signed for the scum tomorrow would you change alegance to the dark side?

What was your best and worst moments of supporting Spurs?

Can you drive?

9. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (09-06-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Niko signed for the scum tomorrow would you change alegance to the dark side?

What was your best and worst moments of supporting Spurs?

Can you drive?
    If Brum wants to be famous, a star on the screen, she can do something in between, by driving my car?

I'm in a poetic mood this evening

11. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (09-06-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    Just posting this just to get a thanks from shady

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    Just posting this just to get a thanks from shady
    did i thank u twice? just shows how much attention i actually pay to ur posts!

14. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (09-06-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    what colour was your convent uniform??? and do you still have it??????? heee heee

16. These users say thanks for this post

berby999 (09-06-2010),NundyYido (13-06-2010),thfcshady27 (09-06-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Brum it's nice to have you here on the show today really when you see someone on the screen and then don't hear from you for a long time and then finally the spotlight is on you again.

Let me start off by saying you really stole our hearts in Love Story I will even admit it made me cry a bit. In the role you took the typical bookworm student type and you added a whole new twist to it and made us laugh and cry all in one film. The scene where you were left locked outside of your apartment was just so powerful on many levels, tell us how did you prepare for this role and did at any point in this film did you actually feel like you were in fact the character in that world? There was a rumor that you broke down in tears during the final scene is this true?

After the impact Love Story had in the box office you seemed to completely vanish from the film industry for good and I heard you had quite a few proposals during those years but you went on and got a good job and led a normal life. Which in turn did you good because I have to say you look fantastic.

Now you are back in the spotlight at first I did not believe it because there were rumors everywhere but now we know for a fact that you and Tottenham Hotspurs Niko Kranjar are officially engaged I am so very happy for you both rumors are that you are directing a remake of Love Story is there anything you can tell us on the project? Only one question now remains am I invited to the wedding? jeje Thank you for being on the show with us today and good luck to you and Niko for the rest of your lives.

18. These users say thanks for this post

gomes4life (10-06-2010),thfcshady27 (09-06-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Oh Jesus! I'm scared already!

Now, the GOOD news for you lot is that, after tomorrow, I won't be around much until June 19th.

The 'Sometimes Significant Other' flies in from Amsterdam on Friday and we're off to deepest Northumberland, to look for otters (don't ask - it's a LONG story)!! He may bring his laptop with him and, if so, I'll try to check in here, during the week.

Meanwhile, you can come up with even more 'interesting' (?!) questions, which I will be more than happy to answer, when I get back from my 'otter safari'.

But, be gentle with me!

20. These users say thanks for this post

berby999 (09-06-2010),Javi (09-06-2010),Luke0405 (09-06-2010),thfcshady27 (09-06-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BrumSpur View Post
    Oh Jesus! I'm scared already!

Now, the GOOD news for you lot is that, after tomorrow, I won't be around much until June 19th.

The 'Sometimes Significant Other' flies in from Amsterdam on Friday and we're off to deepest Northumberland, to look for otters (don't ask - it's a LONG story)!! He may bring his laptop with him and, if so, I'll try to check in here, during the week.

Meanwhile, you can come up with even more 'interesting' (?!) questions, which I will be more than happy to answer, when I get back from my 'otter safari'.

But, be gentle with me!
    Youll be missed Brum but I hope you have a good time!

22. Who Thanked this post

BrumSpur (09-06-2010)

Status
    Have fun Brum!

24. Who Thanked this post

BrumSpur (09-06-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Brum, no beating around the bush (i tried keeping it clean), but who is your favourite poster on here?

Legend !

Status
    Who do you like better: thfcshady27 or thfcire?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter