Register To Comment

Thread: shadys answers

talking in the wind

Status
    Who's the most famous person you've ever met?
    sat beside dennis taylor on an airport bus once does that count??
    suppose joey dunlop but i dont really class him as famous since he lived down the road from me!
    spent my fair share of time in airports so was always seeing famous people i just never had the balls to approach any!

u can interview any person in the world dead or alive who would u choose and wat one question would u ask?
    well i guess it would have to be my man em!
    one question? thats easy......encore!.....wat the fook were u thinking???

if u could travel back in time where/when would u go to?
    the wild west.....id want to ride with billy the kids gang.....i know it aint as glamorous as the movies make out but in my head it all happend like it did in the young guns films!
    of course tho id take out pat garrett before he became a snake in the grass!
    then id most probably kill the kid so i could be the coolest mofo in the west!

One thing in your life you wish you hadnt done ?
    fooking hell where do i start! i aint gonna say i have no regrets cause there are a lot of things i wish id never done or done differently, most of them drink fuelled! i went through some **** and if it hadnt been for the fact i have a family who give a fook about me id either be banged up or worm food! they dragged me outta so much crap and ill never be able to repay them for that!
    i know u all think im a really top class chap
    (note the sarcasm) but i was a proper coont to people i should have been better to....so yea that would be my main regret but fook me i have a fair few!

u can have one night with any women who would it be?
    (checks over his shoulder to make sure the missus aint lookin) ive never been into the glamorous types much, i prefer the cute and quirky ladies so for me zooey deschanel is stunning!
    i hear u say "who the fook is she" google it ffs i cant be arsed putting a pic up!
    failing that angelina jolie will have to do i suppose!

What can you remember as your funniest moment on and around the forum.
    well theres always gonna be a similiar answer to this question...the evil clown! wat a fooking nutter taht guy was and no doubt he is in a padded cell somewhere as we speak!
    some of the best times on the forum tho are wen a few people have had a drink and let fly (mentioning no names) but as far as im concerned its not the moments that make this place hilarious at times but the characters that are around to keep us entertained! there is never a dull moment whether it be a mass love in or ripping each others throats out!
    oh and ahmed from turkey lol classic!

What's your favourite Eminem song?
    if u were to ask me my top 10 faves it would change on a weekly basis but my number one has stayed the same through a long time....rock bottom from the slim shady lp....it just totally epitomises wat the guy is about coming from fook all to being one of the most talented rappers on the planet....love him or hate him respect u gotta give him!

Do you own a vest.............at all?
    i did wen i was about 5 my mum made me wear them....i was embarrassed to wear it then and would be embarrassed to wear one now....each to there own i guess! someones gotta think they are cool or all those vest making factories would have to close down!!!!

do you think being a nordie has held you back in life??
    haha fook no.....it has learnt me to expect the unexpected and never raise ur expectations too high.....hence why im extremely pessimistic about wed night and have avoided most of the match chat for fear of being lynched by justin.....just like the mancs are gonna lynch him!

do you have a love hate relationship with nundy,or is it just hate????

ahhh my good friend nundy!
    to be honest it was pure hate at tje start...the fooker did everything to piss me off and he knew it was working so he kept pushing!
    to be fair tho i have a soft spot for the wally these days....call it a fools pardon if u like!
    il never forgive him for starting the questions idea then abandoning it after one week and lumbering me with it!!
    the day will come wen ill get my chance to ban nundy and that ladies and gentlemen will be a fine day for me!(only a temp ban tho!)

how much to paint my house????
    il do it for free mate....im sure i have some red white and blue paint about somewhere! ill even get IYP to help!

who do u want to be next in the firing line?
    its gotta be the man i now consider to be the gentleman of the forum since slim isnt about much....hes a quiet lad who never gets involved in arguments much but wen he gets the mod face on he can be a vicious fooker......take a bow berby!

2. These users say thanks for this post

Justice (04-05-2010),donatorHeroes (03-05-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    ha ha cheers for the painting offer mate,fooker

4. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (03-05-2010)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Quality stuff mate you need to get ya arse ova for a game next season so you paddu fooker can stick together and match me beer for beer!!!

6. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (03-05-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    i think i dropped more than i drank mate in fairness haha

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ha ha cheers for the painting offer mate,fooker
    lol im sure it would stand out a treat on ur estate!

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    Quality stuff mate you need to get ya arse ova for a game next season so you paddu fooker can stick together and match me beer for beer!!!

mate from wat i heard the paddy drank i under the table from the word go....and hes only a little fella too! lol

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcshady27 View Post
    lol im sure it would stand out a treat on ur estate!
    considering theres only about 10 fooking irish people living in it ,i dont think they would notice

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcshady27 View Post
    mate from wat i heard the paddy drank i under the table from the word go....and hes only a little fella too! lol
    I dont know mate but I spewed my ring!!!

Probably mate he is clearly more of a drinker than me the rowdy cash machine kicking, Jackie Chan abusing fooker!!!

12. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (03-05-2010)

shady!

Status

Probably mate he is clearly more of a drinker than me the rowdy cash machine kicking, Jackie Chan abusing fooker!!!
    haha u sonuded like u were well lit wen i was talking to u on the phone....tho i had trouble hearing u due to the traffic and u couldnt understand a word i said lol tho i was pretty well on at that stage myself!

talking in the wind

Status

dont mind shady mate hes winding oyu up,you did very well in the drinking stakes

THTV Donator

Status
    thfcire and shady both mentioned the Evil Clown guy...so did a search:

Arsene Wenger is in hospital lol

He reads like a funny bloke but why was he banned?

Legend !

Status
    hahahahah...nice stuff, shady!

So Berby next then??

Status
    evil clown was a strange fella. some of the most bizarre exchanges I've ever seen on the forum were between him and Kev.

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    thfcire and shady both mentioned the Evil Clown guy...so did a search:

Arsene Wenger is in hospital lol

He reads like a funny bloke but why was he banned?
    hes aa very scary man.he posted fake photos of his family and him,he had about 6 accounts and had conversations with himself,sometimes having full blown arguements between his accounts{hence why riv introuced the multi account tripper}.

19. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (04-05-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    hes aa very scary man.he posted fake photos of his family and him,he had about 6 accounts and had conversations with himself,sometimes having full blown arguements between his accounts{hence why riv introuced the multi account tripper}.
    For those wanting to see an example:

Hello i'm farmer ron. (read)

The conversations between several banned accounts (from the same IP address I presume) shows the extent of the Evil Clown's mentality...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter