Register To Comment

Status
    Well , quite a big night tonight on football's ills .

Not only C4 on drugs but also SSN has a special report on match fixing . It looks African oriented from the trailer .

Legend !

Status
    They should check the Greek Super League out. Olympiakos have been fixing it for years, 7 as such just as clubs like panathinaikos are starting to attract bigger players and improve as a club they all leave because they dont want to play in a league which is fixed. I have many greek friends who support teams from all over greece but watched the Olympiakos v Panathinaikos game last season and it was beyond a joke. I just could not believe how biased the ref was towards Olypiakos there are clips on you tube i would post links but I'm at work and youtube is filtered on our system.

shady!

Status
    the fooking refs at old trafford have been fixing our games for years!

4. These users say thanks for this post

bradders (12-09-2011),jonspurs (12-09-2011)

Legend!

Status
    i have always said i believe bribary goes on in the prem

Legend !

Status
    And Whiskey face has the cheek to constantly moan that the FA do his team no favors....

HWMU.png

Status
    Anything ever come of that debacle in the Nigeria-Argentina friendly earlier in the summer? That was the most clear-cut example I've ever seen.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter