Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    The guy has had a brilliant first season at the Lane and has the making of a future Spurs Legend. This call up is well deserved but I will be ing myself until he comes back fit and well.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/latest_news.html

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    This lad will be our next big thing imo.

In the same bracket as Modric and Bale are now.

Well in boy.

Legend !

Status
    already was posted :X
    hope he'll play some matches, not ramires

Status
    Got injured last night against Romania......played well for most of the game though.

Legend !

Status
    Of the 3 Brazilian CM/CDMs in the PL (Lucas, Ramires, Sandro) I think our boy is the best of all 3. He covers so much ground, is more physical, gets many interceptions, better in the air.. If he can get a little less nervous on the ball and improve his passing and touch a bit he will be fantastic.
    He's the youngest out of the 3 but if I was the manager for Brazil I would start him over those 2 no doubt.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter