Register To Comment

Thread: Future Yiddo

Legend !

Status
    As some of you may know my Step Dad made it into the Spurs Youth team unfortunately for him he never made it the big time... he got told he was too short at the age of 14 to make it in the topflight of English football (may have just been a nice way of saying he wasn't good enough!)

however him and my Mother have a child together now, he's only 5 years old, but my god can he play football...

he plays for his Primary School 3 teams above his age group and is better than most of them! his skill on the ball is unbelievable and since he was a kid we have been teaching him to use both feet and he now has a brilliant right foot and a brilliant left foot!

He is going to join our local club (the club that my step dad played for when he was scouted for Spurs) next year, because of insurance he's not allowed to play for them just yet.

I was having a kick out with him in the garden at the weekend, I was in goal and I think I saved 1/2 shots out of about 20/25!!! he has an unreal eye for goal, he even scored a left footed volley postage stamp style!

but unfortunately he is a Chelsea fan (Step Dad's fault) but we have a agreement going, he can support whoever he wants as long as if he makes it he has to play for Spurs...

So watch out for the Surname Glynn (wont reveal first name as he's only 5!!!) in about 15 years or so... he said he wants to wear 11 too

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Well good luck to him.

My 3 year old son has a cracking left foot on him but is also pretty good already wth his right peg.

Hopefully they will both run out for spurs together.

3. Who Thanked this post

edmonds44 (05-04-2011)

Status
    Fer cryin' out loud ... sign him up !!!!!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well good luck to him.

My 3 year old son has a cracking left foot on him but is also pretty good already wth his right peg.

Hopefully they will both run out for spurs together.
    Maybe... would be good to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fer cryin' out loud ... sign him up !!!!!
    exactly what we need up front at the moment... shame he's so short... may work well with crouchy up there with him nodding it down!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter