Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    The last 4 games in the prem have all been played whereby the opposition have hassled and hustled us so that we cannot spend any time on the ball .... in Europe this doesn't happen .
    So that when we are allowed time on the ball we are super creative but when we are constantly pressed our passing suffers .
    The answer is to do lots of work off the ball and to always have spare players for options. Not easy I know , but we have to get our heads around the problem

Any of you think the same ?

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Bang on rev.

We need to up the workrate and movement off the ball.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    When our strength is pace, and we play with none. We are just an average looking side. Imagine having to deal with it every week, like Everton etc. Talented footballers, but nothing unique and easy to nullify.

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    The problem is Harry hasn't yet worked out how other teams have worked us out. That's the more fundamental issue.

Legend !

Status
    Spot on! Thought this for a while. Sometimes we need a plan B or plan C. I always gave Harry credit for being able to change shape and plan but don't know what has happened last four games.
    Look at Jose seriously studies opposition and plays accordingly. We need to do the same!!

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I think people are able to nullisfy us if our wingers arnt both on it.

If one is they double up and cut him out the game.

If they are both on fire teams cant double up on both can they.

It means that our forwards are either not making the right tuns to be picked out from a central position (changing our angle of attack) or that our midfielders aint able to pick them out as they are swamped or ****.

Legend !

Status
    At the moment I'm trying to work out what plan A is....
    Last edited by willk9; 02-04-2011 at 09:13 PM.

First Team Player

Status
    Harry doesn't know that we know that they know what we know.

9. These users say thanks for this post

brainiac (18-04-2011),ParkLaneMal (04-04-2011),StPaulSpur (04-04-2011),weirddave (03-04-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thornton3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Harry doesn't know that we know that they know what we know.
    @thornton3 How do you know ?

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    @thornton3 How do you know ?
    I read it somewhere that Harry doesn't know that we know that they know what we know. And I know that.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thornton3 View Post
    I read it somewhere that Harry doesn't know that we know that they know what we know. And I know that.
    I know and you know so Arry must know .

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ctw01 View Post
    I know and you know so Arry must know .
    Well , now 'Arry knows he can put it right .

hey you guys

Status
    Yes teams HAVE worked us out. But that's since all our attacks come from wingers and there's no major threat of goals from our strikers. A lot of the time, they can't even convert the crosses provided by wingers and are so used to Harry constantly using wing attacks that they've forgotten what central play is.

Until there's a bit more variance with where play is executed, teams are of course going to work us out.

groany fooker lol

Status
    @Rev John Ripsher maybe to an extent but i think we are still passing the ball quite well. even in the last four games. for me this season has been about our lack of form up front, thats all. i genuinely believe our squad has created more chances than any other club in the premiership. sort our front line out and at least a new RB and i think this squad have enough ability to challenge for the title next season.

Legend !

Status
    at the moment teams cancel us out because most of our goals come from the wingers, so they can double up on both the wingers and leave the front man by himself because he wont score!!!

we failed this season by not buying a Striker in January tbh

17. These users say thanks for this post

mattspurz (12-04-2011),weirddave (04-04-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter