Register To Comment

Thread: Gallas injured

Player in Training

Status
    Spurs Harry Redknapp rocked as William Gallas pulls up injured - ESPN Soccernet

Tottenham are facing up to the loss of William Gallas after he was forced to pull out of training on Tuesday.
    PA PhotosWilliam Gallas could miss four weeks of action

Spurs suffer Palacios injury blow
    Gallas, who has been a solid performer since his move across North London from Arsenal last summer, could be out of action for up to a month after pulling up with a hamstring problem.
    He has been joined on the sidelines by defensive midfielder Wilson Palacios, who faces a similar length of time out after undergoing knee surgery.
    Spurs boss Harry Redknapp was quoted as saying in The Sun: "It's not good. William just pulled up and now we have to wait and see whether there's a tear.
    "William's been in great form for us. If he's out for a long time it's a big blow for sure."
    Gareth Bale was also said to have suffered discomfort in his thigh as he struggles to return to full fitness, though he is not thought to be a doubt for Saturday's visit of West Ham United.
    Spurs are currently also without Jonathan Woodgate and Tom Huddlestone.

First Team Player

Status
    F**k f**k f**k

Legend !

Status
    May not be a massive disaster - King is on the way back, as are Woody and Kaboul.

Kaboul especially as he is versatile, can play RB or CB.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Ross I agree but Gallas has been our best defender this year by a mile.

Hope he is back very soon. Especially for the CL QF's

groany fooker lol

Status
    yeah just seen this on ssn. they say out for maybe a month. as fatboyyid says hes been the best defender by a mile this season and will be very much missed

Legend !

Status
    What the hell are we doing to our players in training?

I know injuries are part of the game, but its getting ridiculous the amount of injuries we are getting to key players.

I think we are due a completely injury free season next time around. We'd probably win the league if this happened lol.

Looks like its Dawson and Bassong for West Ham.

Status
    He's had problems with his hamstrings throughout his career so its nothing new with him, hope he comes back soon.

champions league vip

Status
    Surely if King can make the bench the other day his fit enough to start now??????

Banned !

Status
    bad news
    but kaboul is coming back and we have dawson and bassong

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter