Register To Comment
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Caulker

Player in Training

Status
    I am a season ticket holder at Bristol City (forgive me please) as well as a Spurs fan so i get to see him pretty much every week.

I believe that he will be as good as, if not better, than Ledley King. He's strong, he's quick, good in the air, composed in possession... the list could go on and on. Probably one of the 5 best defenders in the division imo.

Next season he will be at a lower PL team like Birmingham, Blackburn, dare I say it - QPR and then in 2-3 seasons i think he will be challenging for a place in the first 11 (if woody and king have retired by then)

If you dont believe me look at the Bristol City forum at www.otib.co.uk - he's getting rave reviews

Player of the Year at a struggling Yeovil side last season and a nailed on cert to be POTY at City this season
    Last edited by bristol_yid; 09-03-2011 at 05:33 PM.

2. Who Thanked this post

steventhfc (09-03-2011)

Status
    Brizzle fan has already posted the poll, but I've been keeping tabs on him all season. Future England International and possible captain of our first team in a few years.

I wouldnt be surprised to see him go back to the Championship only at a club that is really pushing for promotion, but I think if its a PL club it'll be one thats been promoted.

Banned !

Status
    post it on he's transfer thread @boo wills

6. Who Thanked this post

boo (15-06-2011)

boo

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by alex3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    post it on he's transfer thread @boo wills
    sorry mate, did a search and of the three, this was the only one with his name in it. maybe someone can move it?

VIP Member

Status
    Really looking forward to seeing Steven "he's gonna be a" Caulker lining up for the Swans against City tonight. A real chance to assess him at the top level and it'll just be great to be able to watch him 1st hand on the telly box rather than have to hear 2nd/3rd hand feedback on his progress. I rate him highly, I think we all do, and I'm really willing him on to succeed and realise his potential because it would be mega to bring another top quality CB thru on the Spurs Youth conveyor belt.

Come on Stevie! Up the Swans! (for tonight anyhow!)
    Last edited by basskadet; 15-08-2011 at 03:41 PM.

9. Who Thanked this post

edmonds44 (15-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    He's starting? This is one of the few games I get on an actual TV, great that it's Caulker playing. Also, if he ever wants to play for us, he'll have to show what he's worth against teams like City, so it should be a great test for him. On the other hand, the guy is not even 21, playing his first PL match, and going up against some of the best players in the entire world. So I would say if he doesn't look good don't panic.

Legend !

Status
    Will be a great first test for him. Experience against top sides is what is really necessary. The Championship is great and all but it's time for him to get down to business and test his skills on a larger scale.

Legend !

Status
    He's gonna do great, I've been looking forward to this match all weekend, just like I loved watching Villa last season just for Walker, I think being his first real game he might be like a nervous dog atm, but give him a few games and he will be immense, can't remember who said it, but "He's like King without the injuries" - If he's even half of what King is, then fair play to the lad, future top international player! Now we need Kane, Bostock, Naughton and Livermore to break into the squad and that home grown rule will be bitch slapped.

Player in Training

Status
    i didnt see the Man-city game ....but heard Swans played gr8 football in first 20 minutes..but then Man****ty were allover them...can anyone fill me with how our boy Steven Caulker fared...was he nervous?? ..thanx

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by THFC-Addict View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i didnt see the Man-city game ....but heard Swans played gr8 football in first 20 minutes..but then Man****ty were allover them...can anyone fill me with how our boy Steven Caulker fared...was he nervous?? ..thanx
    look in the yids on loan thread, there are a few write ups about his performance in there.

15. Who Thanked this post

THFC-Addict (16-08-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    I am curious to see how he fares in this league so I had a little search to see if I could find any Swansea opinions on how he played today... This thread made me smile

Planet Swans • View topic - Caulker

17. These users say thanks for this post

spursman18 (22-08-2011),Sraew (23-08-2011),SweSpurs (21-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    The trend of getting praise wherever he goes continues!

Status
    Well this isnt good news......

"Swansea's Steven Caulker arrested for public order offence late on Friday night."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...m_medium=Spurs

Legend !

Status
    What's he doing out on the piss while recovering from a knee injury??? Hahahaha

21. Who Thanked this post

Sraew (07-11-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter