Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss Thudd :[

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    I really miss seeing Huddz play, he is vital to our midfield with great defense and a great threat to offense as well. When talking about a well-rounded player, I don't think there's many in the world that are better than this guy.

2. Who Thanked this post

mattspurz (01-03-2011)

Legend !

Status
    you are not the only one

with tom and luka in midfield together we would have 5 points extra now !

and with a world class striker 10 points more = 15 points extra

47+15 = 62

1 place

Status
    He is such a unique player. I can't think of a midfielder as well-rounded as him. His passes are excellent and dead on, he is built and won't fall down no matter what, he poses great threat on both ends and his legs run in the 90th minute as they would in the first! Such an overrated player, fully deserves a spot in the England team with Lampard's aging now showing. If not a starter, at least on the bench.

champions league vip

Status
    Such a shame....Dont think we're see him again this season tbh. He's a big lad so its going to take him a while to get fully match fit.

There was a point that I thought he'll never make it....How wrong I was!

Tom is a massive part to our growing squad as is quality.....

"Oh Tommy Tommy", "Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Huddlestone"...............

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscono3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Such a shame....Dont think we're see him again this season tbh. He's a big lad so its going to take him a while to get fully match fit.

There was a point that I thought he'll never make it....How wrong I was!

Tom is a massive part to our growing squad as is quality.....

"Oh Tommy Tommy", "Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Huddlestone"...............
    Is that a song fans sing at the Lane?

champions league vip

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnaThor View Post
    Yes mate.......I miss that song!!!

Legend !

Status
    He's my favorite player to watch atm...wish there were some decent compilations for him on YouTube because he's such a smart technical player. Some guy has 2 great Paul Scholes compilations up there consisting of mostly touches, control, and passing. Would love to see a similar thing for Huddlestone some day, because like Scholes, he does so many subtle technical things throughout the course of a game that can sometimes get lost in the shuffle.
    Last edited by nssmuckers; 01-03-2011 at 05:37 AM.

Legend !

Status
    He is such a unique player. I can't think of a midfielder as well-rounded as him. His passes are excellent and dead on, he is built and won't fall down no matter what, he poses great threat on both ends and his legs run in the 90th minute as they would in the first! Such an overrated player, fully deserves a spot in the England team with Lampard's aging now showing. If not a starter, at least on the bench.
    im guessing you mean Under-rated player

but yes we do miss him and it will be great to see him back along with Bale, King a fully fit Modric and if our strikers find some form

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Most underrated player in England!

Legend !

Status
    @MagnaThor

Give it a listen!

Listen to Tom Huddlestone Song football chant lyrics Tottenham Hotspur & buy THFC song FIFA 11 PS3 mp3 download Spurs ringtone

groany fooker lol

Status
    your not the only one to miss him mate, i cant wait to see him back in action. if we can get a class striker who can play the lone role then our 5 man midfield will be awsome if all fit

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    He is definitely one of our most important players.. Hopefully we see him soon!

First Team Player

Status
    at the start off the season he was our mvp imo. he was great so great he was given the arm band. such a shame this was a big season for him. 100 times better than wilshere imo

Legend !

Status
    The ability to have a big strong body in the middle who can thread a pass is a role we currently can't fill. While Jenas/Pienaar/Niko can give offensive value and Palacios/Sandro can give us some steel, no one else on our squad is so impressive in both aspects other than our other starting central mid. I have really enjoyed watching him improve and the sky is the limit if he continues to keep his nose to the grindstone.

Legend !

Status
    He posted this about a minute ago on Twitter:

"Ankle is feeling better, have ran a couple of times fairly easy! But felt ok and no reaction , still can't put a timescale on it though!"

17. These users say thanks for this post

aewallace81 (03-03-2011),funkfish (04-03-2011),Keizer7 (03-03-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter