Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Alright so what we want is a Striker, a Good striker who gets goals.
    Those words come to together to make the word Poacher, and theres a player at the minute who I think is one of the best Poachers around.

Pazzini Cel.jpg
    Giampaolo Pazzini

Now obviously as I'm writing this, we've made no links with him and the possibility of this transfer is very slim, But this is my food for thought.

You think Peter Crouch can head the ball? He can't do sh1t compared to this man.
    Pazzini is one of those players who finds him self in the right position alot, and If you want goals, you find him.

Some of you might no him for bieng the first goal scorer in New Wembley and he also scored on his National debut.

Let me know what you think of this Idea? Definetly an Upgrade from what we have!

Him and Rossi would be nice eh?

"Giampaolo Pazzini, the man so prolific, fifa made their own celebration that only he can do." - My friend Pickle

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Hmmmm a possibility. Not sure if he is right for us though.

Legend !

Status
    I know its a strange one, It just came into my head so I had to post it haha

Legend !

Status
    The bump of life

shady!

Status
    anyone who thinks crouch can head a ball needs there fooking head tested! he'd be fooking lethal if he could use his fooking dome!

Legend !

Status
    true Shady.

A decent Crouch header comes once in a blue moon. He really should use that height of his, because he cant use his feet

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter