Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hey you guys

Status
    How do you think it went?

I thought he played very well in combination with Van Der Man

First Team Player

Status
    Yeah, I agree. He's gonna give Harry a selection headache if he keeps playing like he did today.

champions league vip

Status
    Have to agree Weirddave tbh mate....He wasn't outstanding but very neat and tidy imo. He keeps the ball really well and its such a shame we didnt get to see Bale & Pienaar in the same team.

I expect more from the lad when he's settled in, but he done ok!

He's going to be a very good player for the future.
    Last edited by Roscono3; 22-01-2011 at 09:08 PM.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    I thought first half, he was pretty good. He was an integral part of some of our play within tight spaces. He performed well, considering it was his debut, with nerves and all.

Player in Training

Status
    He should have played more central instead of JJ bale wide left (hope he not out to long ). Good buy once he setteled in think he going to be a good addition to the squad.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I think he did ok for a debut. But today highlighted a major issue at the club.

We have NO cover for BAE. Bale is a left wing player I know he can play there but it is not his best position.

I'm sure Rafa cam play CB if required but nobody would male him do it as it's not his best position.

Status
    Pretty average to be honest but its only his debut and it was away from home so you cant expect to much.

I like the fact he can pick a good pass out do.

THTV Donator

Status
    From the MOTD highlights, looks like he had a great debut....

Legend !

Status
    Thought he was poor though no doubt he will take time to settle in!

Don't think he is in the same league as Kranjcar and think that (probably) losing Niko and gaining Pienaar is a poor deal!

Legend !

Status
    Was an ok debut. Had some good moments and looks to be a good buy at 2.5mil pounds

Legend !

Status
    Its his first game, he doesnt know how any player plays really. Hes nervous, and doesnt want to make mistakes because it would be such a bad first impression. Kind of like going on a date, you dont wanna be that dum guy you are with your mates, you get what i mean, you want to get a good first impression, but once you get to know that person, your being yourself.......

He will settle in and become a starter IMO. Watching him in his everton days, we have quite a great player in our hands IMO, and being evertons player of the year says alot, getting it above baines, cahill, arteta, fellani ect.....

I would like to see him play LM and bale LB at some point. Remember when Modric played there? and bale was LB, i thought they did BRILLIANT, and we really played great football then. Peinaar modric and VDV all clever players linking up i can just taste itt

Legend !

Status
    Meh... he did ok but ill see how he develops later but he should earn his first team spot hope Arry does not give him an automatic pass in the starting line up and makes him work for it.

Banned !

Status
    think he was used as a showcase and created more problems than pluses.
    it all got a bit cramped in midfield and his passing wasent upto much.
    but he is a good buy if we use him to his strengths.

THTV Donator

Status
    I wonder what sort of hazing ritual his other team members had to put him through?

First Team Player

Status
    It is his first game so it is too soon to tell. He is never going to be in first 11 if everyone is healthy. At 28 years he is not getting any younger and better or faster...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter