Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Lennon..

First Team Player

Status
    Anyone confused as to what's wrong with Lennon, just doesn't seem to be the same player that terrorised every left back in the country for the first 7 months of last season, don't know if he's still struggling with the groin injury he picked up last season, but he he's just not at the races at all this season, continually cutting inside into traffic, never seems to run at his left back, he has the pace over any left back in the country, never looks for space to run into like last season, so easy aaron, give and go son. While i'm at it Crouch is the worst striker in the world, he can't head it, if he wins a header it normally goes to a defender or out for a goal kick, he has the pace of a sloth in quick sand, can't shoot, can't pass...yeah i know he's scored some vital goals for us...man city last season, young boys but i'm sorry he's total garbage, how he's a professional footballer i have no idea. Rant over, apart from Gomes what were u doing, play to the whistle man, yeah i know common sense should've prevailed but that's schoolboy stuff.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Never got right after his lay off.

He should be smashing it right now too if he is 100% as there is 0% pressure on him with Bale VDV and slowly Modders getting in on form.

Legend !

Status
    Scored a goal with him in Fifa today...

4. Who Thanked this post

rudi (30-10-2010)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Thought hes been getting back in form last week and today.

Also thought Modric had his form back today aswell . . .

Legend !

Status
    Agree with contrast. Lennon is getting better every match. That is a good sign.

Legend !

Status
    he was good against inter ..i see him gettin bak to what hewas at the beg of last season, i want him to get there asap

Legend !

Status
    Lennon was poor tonight , he just hasnt reached the form of last season, dont know why but its really disappointing.

Legend !

Status
    Lennon has never shown top form since coming back from injury!

He seems to be lacking in confidence. As you say, he always comes inside (where the defender is shepherding him) as doesn't have the confidence to go outside and use his pace, We keep seeing glimpses of this abillity to beat his full back but it is so frustrating to see the ability not being not being fully exploited.

I don't think that having a full back behind him who plays so high up the field as Hutton does is any help to him whatsoever,

After a few early good moves today against Man U he became totally anonymous.

Player in Training

Status
    im just hoping hes not feeling in Bales shadow.

maybe he needs a harry hug

First Team Player

Status
    Keep the faith in Lennon !! He's such a bright star.

Legend !

Status
    I like Lennon & all but its not fair that when one player is out of form they are still getting picked every week. You could understand when Lennon was on fire, but when he isn't you gotta give Bentley a go. But I guess Redknapp works on favourites.

First Team Player

Status
    I have to disagree with you Lennon is way better than Bentley he still has the pace! I don't think Lennon is on Harry's fav list at the moment though.

Legend!

Status
    he just struggles with crtain players around him as in the england team with johnson. is it hutton that he struggles to play with? something just aint right and i think if arry can find out what it is and sort it then lennon will be back to his best

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Merseytott View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have to disagree with you Lennon is way better than Bentley he still has the pace! I don't think Lennon is on Harry's fav list at the moment though.
    I know Bentley doesn't have a touch on Lennons pace, but Lennon atm is meant to be hitting good balls into the box & thats what Bentley can do with or without pace!

First Team Player

Status
    Gotta agree with mersey, i'd have a misfiring lennon anyday of the week over bentley, the guy is so not the player he was at blackburn, every game he gets a chance he fluffs it, tries to much and it never comes off, he's slow and his deliveries are so poor it's laughable. I guess it doesn't help not playing every week but he's still training so he should still be able to cross the thing.

17. Who Thanked this post

Merseytott (31-10-2010)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter