Register To Comment

Thread: Michael Johnson

Legend !

Status
    I was just siitting her wondering what happnened to Michael Johnson, i remember him playing very well for city a few yrs ago at the age of 19 and looking a promising talent. Also if i remember correctly we aere being linked with him at some point last season. so i had a look on the internet to find out why or what happened to him and this is what i found.

MICHAEL JOHNSON – Man City’s Most Important Player? View from a Blue

First Team Player

Status
    I believe he's been recovering from a knee ligament injury for about a year now.not sure exactly. But they've got another Johnson who aint too bad in Adam.

Status
    When you get done for drugs , all the trust that has taken years to build gets thrown away .

THTV Donator

Status
    When he returns from injury, he stands no chance of breaking into the first team squad.

Legend !

Status
    I thought the reason why he hasn't been playing was down to the takeover. But after probing it's seems it's been one injury to the next or should I say one pint to the next. He must have put on 15 kgs. What happened with him being caught with drugs.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter