Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

champions league vip

Status

Jermain Defoe blow: Spurs striker out for six weeks after pulling up lame with England | Mail Online

Dont no if its been posted already.......I dony really need to say anymore do I.

2. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (08-09-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    ohhhh fffffffffffffffffffooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkksssssss sssssss sakeeeeeeeeee

THTV Donator

Status
    Hopefully there's a silver lining, and he can have the groin surgery that was going to sideline him for a bit while he's out with this?

Still, pretty bad news, I'm not sure who's going to lead the line in his absence.

Status
    Pretty **** news to hear, looks like we'll need all of Pav, Keane, Crouch, and maybe even Gio playing up front. Such bad timing for this to happen.

Maybe even a game or 2 for Harry Kane?

First Team Player

Status
    With Modric, Lennon, Bale and now Van der Vaart in his team, even the Pav could score some goals i reckon.

champions league vip

Status
    Im gutted tbh........JD looked fooking sharp and really fit!

This is not just about 2 players being injured this means more than that. JD & Daws were both a massive part of us getting CL football this yr and before we've even kicked a ball it looks like its over for them. OK im sad for us as a team but for these 2 players im gutted. Both players in recent yrs have been really unlucky with injuries and it looks like its going to continue for both of them.

JD is a quick healer so thats the onlt plus i can take from this.............GUTTED!!!!!

8. Who Thanked this post

Dancubus (08-09-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Defoes got a fairly quick recovery though doesn't he? If we can get him back for our game against man ute, I'd be fairly stkokd. On the plus side we may get to see how's versatile rafa is

First Team Player

Status
    Horrible, horrible news.........
    What can I say six weeks is a looooooooooooooong time!!!
    Now I wish he'd had that surgery done instead of playing for England!

Legend !

Status
    Theres an article on Sky Sports website that says that Defoe expects to be fit for West Brom...

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ...And Justice For All View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    However wasnt this up early this morning? Maybe he had a scan in the afternoon and things didnt turn out the way he would have liked them

Legend !

Status
    Worst case scenario after international week, I know these things happen but just feel gutted for the players, sure Gallas and Pav can do a job and even do it well, but its not going to be the same and we are going to lack quality as a result, hope we can pull through and still get the results whilst they are out! Hopefully the new signings will make a big impact and relieve some pressure.

COYS!

Legend !

Status
    I'm crushed, would have loved to see what Defoe would do with VDV behind him.

First Team Player

Status
    Defoe was the one who persisted on ignoring his surgery to go score for England. I don't understand why he did that but it is apparent that Spurs are the ones who are paying the price for it.

Legend !

Status
    So what i posted was before?

Oh ffs. We'll miss him but maybe Keane will step up.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter