Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Let's ask maths.

Four scored today proving, using SCIENCE FACKED, that Crouch is three times better than JD.

PC=3JD

Now, it's also a SCIENCE FACKED that Pav is basically Crouch only shorter by a ratio of 1.07 and equal in every single other way (Pav's capacity to f**k the English language is offset by Pete's capacity to f**k Algerian **********s).

So PC=1.07RP

Therefore, Pav is 2.8 times the player Jermain is.

To continue:

Pav has scored 15 in 35 appearances for his international team, while Robbie Keane has 43 from 100, leaving both on a gpg ratio of 0.43!

This means that, shockingly, even RK=2.8JD

But wait! There's more troubling news for you sick, deluded, possibly closet racist JD fans...

Even little Gio compares highly:

Both players have played at four clubs, so let's use MATHEMATIC RIGOUR to calculate the average crowd these two pulled (by using the admittedly unrock-solid capacities: you could argue I'm being biased towards JD by assuming Bournemouth and Pompey sold out regularly!).

GdS=47k
    JD=25.75k

This results in GdS=1.82JD That's nearly twice as good!

So, I think this clears up any misunderstanding, any loose conjecture and all the attendant name-calling and accusations of ignorance.

Please bear in mind, this isn't just some ill-thought out crusade based on little more than my own petty prejudices; if you don't like the FACKS staring you in your bloodshot eye, don't blame me, BLAME SCIENCE. BLAME DEFOE. Just don't blame me, OK???

2. These users say thanks for this post

Dustin (07-09-2010),Figgy (28-08-2010),jesco29 (06-10-2010),P UNIT 1980 (26-08-2010),Siberian Dreamer (28-08-2010),thfcire (26-08-2010)

Legend !

Status
    so how does that compare when Defoe scored more goals than Crouch last season?. . . ewww wait i promised i would not slag Crouch tonight so i'll repost tomorrow if i see this thread.

Legend !

Status
    All makes sense to me. Thanks for showing your work.

THTV Donator

Status
    Yeah, I'm with USpur - I understood all that and THFCire would turn that into a dissertation ha ha ha

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, I'm with USpur - I understood all that and THFCire would turn that into a dissertation ha ha ha
    nah mate i only ever get a starter and main course {hee heee}

7. Who Thanked this post

funkfish (26-08-2010)

Legend !

Status
    OMFG... Why can't we just support ALL of our players? so what if on paper he's not as good as anyone else?

I do believe that 'Arry is the manager (and a bloody good one at that) so I trust him in when he plays Defoe over Keane Pav Crouch or GDS...

He puts of a Spurs shirt week in week out and tries his best for our club and what does he get in return... a ****e load of haters...

I'm not even going to go into detail about how much time that took you for some pointless facts

9. Who Thanked this post

Rev John Ripsher (26-08-2010)

Status
    """So, I think this clears up any misunderstanding, any loose conjecture and all the attendant name-calling and accusations of ignorance.

Please bear in mind, this isn't just some ill-thought out crusade based on little more than my own petty prejudices; if you don't like the FACKS staring you in your bloodshot eye, don't blame me, BLAME SCIENCE. BLAME DEFOE. Just don't blame me, OK???[/QUOTE]"""""

__________________________________________________ ___________

I think that this well thought out pile of crap , masquerading as FACTS would have served all of us much better if you had used players from Spurs versus players from Arsenil ? Instead of having yet another snide dig at your own family .

11. Who Thanked this post

edmonds44 (26-08-2010)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Loooooooool edmunds I believe this to ba a piss take of the highest caliber!!!

Funny as a mofo.

Legend !

Status
    ........ You have to worry about the mental capacity of anyone who doesn't realise that there is some serious pulling of legs going on here ......

Legend !

Status
    well sorry if it is? but come one thats gone into a serious amount of detail for a joke?

I mean if that was said in a pub i would have got bored and walked off...

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    Let's ask maths.

Four scored today proving, using SCIENCE FACKED, that Crouch is three times better than JD.

PC=3JD

Now, it's also a SCIENCE FACKED that Pav is basically Crouch only shorter by a ratio of 1.07 and equal in every single other way (Pav's capacity to f**k the English language is offset by Pete's capacity to f**k Algerian **********s).

So PC=1.07RP

Therefore, Pav is 2.8 times the player Jermain is.

To continue:

Pav has scored 15 in 35 appearances for his international team, while Robbie Keane has 43 from 100, leaving both on a gpg ratio of 0.43!

This means that, shockingly, even RK=2.8JD

But wait! There's more troubling news for you sick, deluded, possibly closet racist JD fans...

Even little Gio compares highly:

Both players have played at four clubs, so let's use MATHEMATIC RIGOUR to calculate the average crowd these two pulled (by using the admittedly unrock-solid capacities: you could argue I'm being biased towards JD by assuming Bournemouth and Pompey sold out regularly!).

GdS=47k
    JD=25.75k

This results in GdS=1.82JD That's nearly twice as good!

So, I think this clears up any misunderstanding, any loose conjecture and all the attendant name-calling and accusations of ignorance.

Please bear in mind, this isn't just some ill-thought out crusade based on little more than my own petty prejudices; if you don't like the FACKS staring you in your bloodshot eye, don't blame me, BLAME SCIENCE. BLAME DEFOE. Just don't blame me, OK???
    Clever........

2rub7eoeem.jpg

Legend !

Status
    Edit: never mind, life's too short.
    Last edited by rudi; 28-08-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonds44 View Post
    well sorry if it is? but come one thats gone into a serious amount of detail for a joke?
    Bloody hell man, the detail is the point, it's a series of unconnected actual facts used to make a spurious assertion. And the time it took? Well I type with more than one finger so, y'know, I probably typed it faster than you read it out loud.

I mean if that was said in a pub i would have got bored and walked off...
    Probably for the best; it appear to sail over your head anyway, wasting your time and mine...

Legend !

Status
    Rudi, you're wasted here!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BrumSpur View Post
    Rudi, you're wasted here!
    I'm wasted most places. I certainly was when I posted this thread...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter