Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned !

Status
    i would say its between Danny Rose and Jonathan Obika, what do you think?

THTV Donator

Status
    Obika's looking sharp this pre-season. As too is Danny Rose. Since Danny Rose scored a scorcher last season...he gets my vote.

First Team Player

Status
    10 days ago it would've been Bale, but now I am not so sure

Status
    I've been massivley impressed by Obika this pre-season....

Player in Training

Status
    Massively Impressed? How? One goal and your massively impressed? Dont get me wrong he has great potenial but you cant judge him on pre season.

shady!

Status
    wat age is that donkey harry signed?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Massively Impressed? How? One goal and your massively impressed? Dont get me wrong he has great potenial but you cant judge him on pre season.
    Also I don't judge players solely on a score sheet. He has looked very well creating chances and finding himself in good position, he does have a bit of pace which is always good.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Are you going to submit a reply to the original OP or is your only intent to be captious critic of my enthusiasm

Status
    Andros Townsend for me he'll be in the next WC team.....watch it happen. Agree with Rose also but Townsend imo has more potential

First Team Player

Status
    I really dont know. Some of them have great potential. Im sure out of Caulker,Townsend,Parret,Bostock and Rose we will have at leats one massive star in 4-5 years.

If I had to choose right now I would say Caulker because I was impressed with him for the u19's and he has the most first team experiance after playing over 40 games last season for yeovil.

First Team Player

Status
    Caulker or Rose for me. Last week against Villareal I was very impressed by Rose. He was playing out of position at CM and was very good spryaing passes, making tackles truly showed how far he has come in the last year. Oh and he scored THAT goal

Obika imo seems destined to be a decent striker at a midtable to lower tier Prem team. He does alot of things well but he seems to lack that extra bit of class that he will need to break on through for us. still time though who knows.

By all accounts Ryan Mason seems to be a future star I am interested to see how he progresses this year probably will be loaned out again.

Legend !

Status
    Bostock. I admittedly don't know as much about the youngsters as I should but his accolades speak for themself.

Legend !

Status
    If I look at current form, future potential and just overall ability. My vote goes to Andros Towsend, always impressed when I watch him play for the reserves and on the US tour last month. Will be one to look out for in the up and coming years.

14. Who Thanked this post

spursman18 (06-08-2010)

Legend !

Status
    From pre seaso and highlight reels on the Internet I think that obika will get a few caps under his belt, maybe against the likes of blackpool. Saying that, I'mso every tottenham fan is going to have a speical place in their heart for Danny rose and gareth bale after last season. Id say that goal was
    y generations gazza moment in 93

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDub View Post
    Bostock. I admittedly don't know as much about the youngsters as I should but his accolades speak for themself.
    For whatever reason Bostock has went backwards in his development, although he did score a cracker last week for England U-19's. I think the best thing we can do is give him a season long loan for a Championship club. This nonsense of month long loans and reserve friendlies cannot help him develop. He needs stability, word is Hull is keen to take him on for the season that would be a good move imo.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter