Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    hey gang. thought i would start a chat up about Ninis who has be carving up at pana this season, while doing a domestic double (i think). he has only just turned 20 and should be on his way to staring for greece in the world cup- i for one look forward to watching him. everyone loves a young gun. inevitably all the big clubs have been linked with him and may move on after the world cup... who knows, maby to spurs!

also the youngest ever player to be chosen as captain of Panathinaikos, at the age of 18 years and 125 days and the youngest ever player to score for Greece.

he seems to have a superb footballing brain for a player at such a young age. similar to dare i say it, fabregas.

Backofthenet: Greece wonderkid Sotiris Ninis: The World Game on SBS

Sotiris Ninis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by gomes4life; 12-05-2010 at 10:21 AM.

THTV Donator

Status
    and maybe not...I'm getting tired of all this Fantasy Football stuff...just stick with the rumours. Thanks.

Legend !

Status
    that name looks like the conundrum on Countdown

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and maybe not...I'm getting tired of all this Fantasy Football stuff...just stick with the rumours. Thanks.
    na mate this is just a thread to just discuss the player, thats why i chucked it in the player chat section as opposed to the transfer news section.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gomes4life View Post
    na mate this is just a thread to just discuss the player, thats why i chucked it in the player chat section as opposed to the transfer news section.
    OK - I'm not sure whether he will do well in the Premier League because he's pace scoring on FM 2010 is 14 whereas Lennon's is 17 therefore Lennon is MUCH better.

is that the sort of conversation you were expecting?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    OK - I'm not sure whether he will do well in the Premier League because he's pace scoring on FM 2010 is 14 whereas Lennon's is 17 therefore Lennon is MUCH better.

is that the sort of conversation you were expecting?
    It's in the player chat.. not transfers. I agree some of the rumours are getting annoying, but he hasn't claimed this as a rumour!

Have heard of this Ninis but never seen him, will be good to see him at the world cup. However, can't see Greece doing much at all, so an impact might be hard

And P.s... is Lennon really only 17? Who the hell is a 20 then!?

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CorLuka Modric View Post
    It's in the player chat.. not transfers. I agree some of the rumours are getting annoying, but he hasn't claimed this as a rumour!

Have heard of this Ninis but never seen him, will be good to see him at the world cup. However, can't see Greece doing much at all, so an impact might be hard

And P.s... is Lennon really only 17? Who the hell is a 20 then!?
    Agbonlahor, Ashley Young and Theo Walcott.

Legend !

Status
    Pfft Lennon is as quick as them chumps! He should at least be a 19 if not a certain 20!

Legend !

Status
    i bought Ninis on FM09 ( i know its a bit dated but still) and him down the left and lennon down the right for spurs was amazing... Ninis can also play as a supporting striker... I bought him for under 1mil sold him 3 years later because i got an offer from Man utd for 50mil for him so i accepted it!

The ironic thing is everytime i have playe Man utd he has only ever been one the bench for them... typical Manure buy some one for loads of money and stick him on the bench! lol

Legend !

Status
    in fifa he is great i would take him

VIP Member

Status
    Lol, why not try watching the kid next time he plays instead of dismissing him cos he doesn't score well in FM10, or whatever you call it.

I haven't had the pleasure of watching Ninis, I don't get to see much Greek football, but I have heard of him & I will look out for him at the World Cup. Captaining your team, no matter who they are, at the age of just 18 is pretty impressive in my book.

I like threads like this. I like learning about new players, new prospects, because I love football. It doesn't HAVE to be Spurs related at all. Part of the reason I love Spurs is precisely because we are a great 'footballing' team & I like to watch good football. If this kid is as good a footballer as people are saying he is, I want to know about it

That goal he scored against Roma was absolutely brilliant too
    Last edited by basskadet; 16-05-2010 at 05:08 PM.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonds44 View Post
    i bought Ninis on FM09 ( i know its a bit dated but still) and him down the left and lennon down the right for spurs was amazing... Ninis can also play as a supporting striker... I bought him for under 1mil sold him 3 years later because i got an offer from Man utd for 50mil for him so i accepted it!

The ironic thing is everytime i have playe Man utd he has only ever been one the bench for them... typical Manure buy some one for loads of money and stick him on the bench! lol
    On FM 2010 - he was brought by Liverpool for 43 mil. He's played 2 games to date with a 6.01 rating. Yikes.

Player in Training

Status
    Some newspapers here in Greece have today an article about THFC making a 10 mil euros offer at Ninis..If only this was true.The kid believe me has skills.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter