Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adel Taarabt

Status
    I no theres mixed views on our youngster Taarabt and he splits opinion as there are a few negatives to his game but for me the potenial he offers is worth hanging onto and I think he could be a good addition to the squad next season as a impact player from the bench.

Having scored 7 goals in 14 starts and 9 sub apperances he has been quite vital to Q.P.R this season. Q.P.R's new manager Neil Warnock has stated that he has been the best player in training since he has arrived and has been workng hard to impress. If he has been and continues to work on the right aspect's of his game e.g when to release the ball, he could be a top player. I think he is up there in the top 5 in the country for his ball control and skill. I hope he impress's Harry on his return and he gives him a go next season as it sounds like Warnock may want the rich owners of Q.P.R to make his move permanent.

Warnock hopes to keep Tottenham Hotspur youngster - Fansfc

Neil Warnock hopes to keep Adel Taarabt at Queens Park Rangers Football Club.

The Morocco international is contracted to Tottenham Hotspur, but he has spent the season gaining experience in the Championship at Loftus Road.

Although Taarabt is set to return to Spurs for next season, Rangers boss Warnock is clearly a fan, and is expected to ask for him to remain in his squad for another campaign on loan.

"Taarabt is working ever so hard and he's got so much skill. It takes a certain type of manager, I think you would call Taarabt an enigma,” he said.

"You could, as a manager look at his minuses, but I look at his positives. He's been the best player on the pitch since the first training session. People said he was a liability, but I've not agreed with that.”

2. Who Thanked this post

River (14-03-2010)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Lets look at the ones I wanted to cut loose.

Pava

Bently

Bale

Daws

Keano..........yeah well he is still pony but the rest have come good in the long run.

No reason why this lad cant come in as you say and impact the game at Spurs.

Dont sell him Arry give him a few moon tough love and then see him come out and rip up the league.............new Zidanne remember.

shady!

Status
    I read a match report last week wen they won 2-1 and he ran the show from start to finish! Think it was Watford and he terrorised them, it's only the championship but I think if harry got hold of him and did his stuff he could get the lad playing some super stuff!

Legend !

Status
    Always thought this kid has looked like a promising player. Sounds like his loan spell has been very successful. Hopefully he will come back so Harry can push him a bit further.

First Team Player

Status
    A mate of mine speaks to Adel most days and claims that Adel expects to be going to Spain next season and signing for Sevilla or another club but I can't remember who lol.

Legend !

Status
    I've always seen him as a fantastic dribbler with good pace on him...he represents a different sort of danger for opposition defences who we should definitely hang on to.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    We have heard him say that he doesnt want to be at Tottenham.

Shame, but if anyone can talk him round it will be dopey.

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcshady27 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I read a match report last week wen they won 2-1 and he ran the show from start to finish! Think it was Watford and he terrorised them, it's only the championship but I think if harry got hold of him and did his stuff he could get the lad playing some super stuff!
    When I first watched him play for Spurs, Taarabt was a little rough around the edges. He always had the flair and skill we see today, but he hogged the ball a lot and just ended up giving it away.

Now that he's had some more training and experience, he's really done his homework and quickly become something of a fan favourite at Loftus Road. I'd love to see him in a gooner game to be compared with Samir Nasri. It'd be something for Andy Gray and the rest to chew on rather than ATTEMPTING to compare Walcott with Lennon...

Player in Training

Status

Legend !

Status
    He's certainly popular with the crowd. He's confident on the ball and looks beefy enough to take on most defenders....however, he does tend to over elaborate, when he should pass to a team mate! I'd sooner have JOH back though!

12. Who Thanked this post

weirddave (14-05-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Taarabt can piss off to kingdom come, "I wish I had signed for Arsenal" is a huge insult.

I can't believe he had the guts to say that to his current employers, wonder what Harry had to say about that.

hey you guys

Status
    Taarabt. Hmmmm. It was a bit offensive to hear him say he wish he'd signed for Arsenal.
    Taarabt fails realise that part of the reason he wasn't given many full games was because he was too greedy with the bloody ball! Plenty of skill, a joy to watch him dribble, but he needed to pass to others as we are a passing team. The only time he gave the ball to someone else was when he got tackled.

QPR must've done some work on him because he's a fan favourite there. I'd love to give him another chance here but there's too many wingers to mention still on our books.
    Rose
    Lenny
    Krankshaft
    Bentley
    Gio
    Bale

SIX more wingers competing for just TWO positions. A bit stupid tbh, but there's no room for him. If he's just going to be grouchy about the past (Ramos not giving him a shirt number after one bad performance), it's not worth keeping him here.

Shame though.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Fan fave in a dog **** league mate.

He can suck my stinky stump a million times before I ever see him pull on a Lillywhite again.

Little jumped up ****. Tarra not you..............?

Legend !

Status
    He's included in the summer clearout.

Legend !

Status
    From what i've seen of him he's awesome..Sure he's got attitude but then again ain't all great players??seems to come with there genius.. (he's not a great player yet but has all the potential to be one thats for sure..very exciting to watch)
    I think spurs would regret letting him go personally and ideal to play were gudjohnson plays now.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter