Register To Comment

Thread: Levski sofia

Player in Training

Status
    Hello guys I`m from bulgaria !

LEVSKI SOFIA is the most football team in Bulgaria, with most and the colourfuls fans Sorry in advance my english is not very good

Player in Training

Status
    Bulgaria berbatov mother turk....father bulgaria....turk&bulgar.....love berbatov turkey

Player in Training

Status
    AND dımıtar IVANKOV TURKEY SUPER LEAGUE KAYSERISPOR..2008 2009 TRANSFER KOCAELISPOR..IVANKOV TURKEY SUPER LEAGUE 4 PENALTY GOAL 2007 2008 SEASON

Player in Training

Status
    Dimitar Ivankov is a former player at LEVSKI SOFIA SEKTOR B LOVE DIMITAR IVANKOV

Player in Training

Status
    ıvankov goalkeeper turkey super league kocaelıspor good player..favourıte turkey team?fenerbahçe?galatasaray?........

Player in Training

Status
    I don`t have favorite but maybe more FENERBAHCE !

Player in Training

Status
    What is your favorite team in Bulgaria, and who team from bulgaria have popularity in turkey ?

Player in Training

Status
    my bulgarıa favourıte team levskı sofya and cska sofıa..my team turkısh fenerbahçe.fenerbahçe turkey bıg club. one fenerbahçe bıg,two galatasaray,besıktas.......you turkey team fenerbahçe? bravo..ALEX,GUIZA,KEZMAN,ROBERTO CARLOS,LUIS ARAGONES.BIG COACH.BIG PLAYERS..FENERBAHÇE 2 MTK BUDAPEST 0 (THANKS BULGARIA BYE...)

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by turkey_tot_ahmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    my bulgarıa favourıte team levskı sofya and cska sofıa..
    hey man, you made my day! i laughed for a minute reading your post. at least theres a person on earth who supports both levski and cska. you are the man!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter