Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    PRESIDENT OF FENER ARRESTED .....AND OVER 30 PEOPLE ARRESTED

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    This I would imagine go global.

I dont expect the English game to be exempt.

Player in Training

Status
    u need really know about Fenerbahce .. they are most propellent and ****y team in Turkey .. no one respect or like them.. only their idiots fans of course .. his president still in prison . about illegal issues not at football after all.. about selling guns , other **** materials,grouping about mafia exc.. I hope he lives or dies at prison forever .. I don't care

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ''Carsi'' View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    u need really know about Fenerbahce .. they are most propellent and ****y team in Turkey .. no one respect or like them.. only their idiots fans of course .. his president still in prison . about illegal issues not at football after all.. about selling guns , other **** materials,grouping about mafia exc.. I hope he lives or dies at prison forever .. I don't care
    It's kinda pathetic not accepting the fact that your team's manager and football coordinator has been next to Fenerbahce's president's cell in the prison for the last 5 months. Now, the court says that they will be judged but they dont need to be in the prison anymore as they dont have any chance to cover some evidences (which means they are not pleaded unguilty). Just after that you login here and start cursing at people about whom noone in this forum really cares.

Grow up little child and come back. You will always be welcomed here

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter