Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    So i know this league has been criticized pretty good on this forum. However is anyone watching any of the playoff games? If so anyone having a team they are wanting to win the MLS cup? Currently watching the Crew v. Rapids right now and the Crew are getting manhandled. i am a Crew fan so i would like for them to do well and maybe win the MLS Cup for 2010.

Status
    How's Carroll playing? I live down the street from his family

haha just switched over and seen that tackle, nothing changes with that family his younger brothers use to do that every day in training to the younger kids (high school)

Legend !

Status
    haha, yeah Crew aren't looking too good this game. hopefully they can keep it low or maybe nick a draw and be very well rested for the return to columbus.

THTV Donator

Status
    Are FC Toronto in the play-offs? also How's David Beckham's LA Galaxy doing?

Legend !

Status
    Toronto did not make the playoffs, however their stadium is hosting the final on November 21st 8:30PM Eastern time.

LA Galaxy won the Supporters Shield which is given to the team that has the most points at the end of the regular season. they play Sunday i believe on ESPN2 here i believe.

6. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (29-10-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    I'm rooting for LA Galaxy then

Legend !

Status
    booo!!!! Crew all the way!!

Legend !

Status
    TOTTINGHAM HOTSPURTS!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TOTTINGHAM HOTSPURTS!!
    starring lucas modrick.

in all seriousness, fell asleep about 10min into the Crew-Rapids match last nite.

more a reflection on my life than the game, hoping to follow the playoffs a bit more this year.

Legend !

Status
    i've been rather enjoying the playoffs this year, although I'm still well a n00b in following the league.

Legend !

Status
    not really about MLS playoffs but still interesting enough i think.

Copa Libertadores could open doors to MLS | Major League Soccer

First Team Player

Status
    San Jose plays NY later today. I'll be watching and cheering for the Quakes.

Legend !

Status
    Me too, cause if the quakes win their 2 legs (and so does crew) then i may be able to go to the crew game up in columbus.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheretheheckistottenham? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    San Jose plays NY later today. I'll be watching and cheering for the Quakes.
    Yeah...just hope that Thierery Henry gets nothing in that game other than cards

First Team Player

Status
    I'm looking forward to better, and brighter days in the future. In fact, I think that I'll ignore all competitive events today and go in to work. It certainly couldn't be less uplifting.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter