Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. These users say thanks for this post

Justice (18-02-2010),berby999 (17-02-2010),bradders (18-02-2010),Ekad (18-02-2010),donatorHeroes (18-02-2010),kevfball63 (18-02-2010),norris89 (18-02-2010),River (17-02-2010),spurs liam 24 (18-02-2010),Tottenham-ManU (18-02-2010),weirddave (18-02-2010),Yidington (17-02-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    yeah just watching judas on sky now ha ha,he made a bollox of it ,and its the ref from the henry handball against ireland.

Status
    LLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Mate iv been out most of the night and totaly forgot about the footy. Did they lose 2-1 then>?

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Tryin to find th Oggy mate.

Youtube keep removing it though!!!

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Mate iv been out most of the night and totaly forgot about the footy. Did they lose 2-1 then>?
    Big fay yup!!!

Oggy and that fook up!!!

The bummer got their goal.

First Team Player

Status
    Can we please stop calling him Judas, at least Judas had the common decency to hang himself after what he did.

8. Who Thanked this post

Pitseleh (18-02-2010)

Player in Training

Status
    hahaha gutted sol!

Status
    jumped around laughing like a fool when they scored this one, almost as good as the howler on the first goal. Even though both the goals were kinda flukish, Porto totally deserved the victory.

Humiliation on a European stage. Karma's a mf'er, aint it Sol?

First Team Player

Status
    while i think its wrong to laugh at rival clubs misfortunes. this has got to be an exception. thats priceless. horrible keeping from fabianski for portos first goal also

First Team Player

Status
    I hated Hansson... until yesterday!

I'm not complaining but I think referee shouldn't have let the game continue that way. I think he should have let Arsenal's defenders get to their positions and then let the game go on. So in my opinion it was a little bit unfair.

Though, actually, Porto deserved that goal. They were a lot better!

Banned !

Status
    Sorry mods i started a thread called "Comedy Gold" can you merge the 2 please

Thanx in advance

Kev

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah just watching judas on sky now ha ha,he made a bollox of it ,and its the ref from the henry handball against ireland.
    during the game (watch like the last 15-20 minutes of it) i kept thinking he looked very familiar but could only seem to link him with the chelsea game last year. then with about 2 minutes to go thats when i linked him with effing Henry's hand ball. Glad he gave the ball to Porto quickly to allow that free kick to go. earned a point with me on that. however still wish he would roll in all day!

Legend !

Status
    The lads at work have been singing this little beauty all afternoon...

"Sol, Sol, wherever you may be...
    Stuck behind the referee,
    In front of millions on Sky TV,
    You're almost as **** as Fabianski"

been winding the goons up something wrotten hahaha

16. These users say thanks for this post

kevfball63 (18-02-2010),P UNIT 1980 (18-02-2010),spurs liam 24 (18-02-2010),weirddave (18-02-2010)

First Team Player

Status
    great song haha that made my night

Legend!

Status
    offline sh1t cant see it. will look through youtube cause it sounds like it will be well worth it

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter