Register To Comment
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ufc ???

Banned !

Status
    Anyone on here watch it? what do you think of it?

Legend !

Status
    Sorry, I thought UFC was a text speak insult.

Banned !

Status
    Seajay that was a quality answer , but one of my mates come out of stir and went into it cos its the only thing he knew how to do . I used to do Judo and Ju - Jitsu = that prepares you for most things . But things that are stopped from a parenting time come back into the picture when in trouble = people bite too - that my friend is scary - you realise its not fair game anymore and the guy is trying to damage you beyond natural repair . Although i have not done UFC i have stopped lookin for trouble because one of the best boxers you will never see got stonewalled when he went to a titty bar in bas vegas and trouble found one of his friends .

Both scarred to pieces , absolute madness .

Legend !

Status
    Love UFC not much of a fan of the other MMA organizations some of the best fighters ive seen come out of the Miletich camp. Anyone gonna watch the ppv next saturday?

First Team Player

Status
    love the ufc, st piere, chuck, lesner, lets bring it on...........

First Team Player

Status
    June 13th my birthday also UFC 99. If you've never watched UFC b4 make sure u watch on Setanta... Its amazing! And well dont get me started on how big UFC 100 will be

First Team Player

Status
    I missed ufc 100, but I saw a few fights of BJ Penn, and GSP not long ago....and I think I'm hooked. My cousin does all that stuff too and he's taught me a few moves as well

P.S. What did EVIL CLOWN SPURS get banned for?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledley4PrimeMinister View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I missed ufc 100, but I saw a few fights of BJ Penn, and GSP not long ago....and I think I'm hooked. My cousin does all that stuff too and he's taught me a few moves as well

P.S. What did EVIL CLOWN SPURS get banned for?
    Evil Clown was banned quite a few months ago m8, (probably before you joined the site) but he is obviously still persona non grata!

Oops, got that wrong as i see you joined in 2008! But his Avatar alone was enough to get him banned in my opinion. It was EVIL
    Last edited by SAspursfan; 19-07-2009 at 09:45 AM.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    A truly not nice person.

First Team Player

Status
    Guys 104 is coming up and its only on ESPN. which I cannot possibly get as I don't even have a TV license. The streams are terrible for the event they always go up and down, never perfect. So anyone know how I can get sopcast working? thanks

Banned !

Status
    boxing is the best if you need to fight on the street..you fight with hands 90% of time when your in trouble, i mean 90% of people cant fight and if they do they do it with hands...you wont try high kick for sure on someone...

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinamo ZG View Post
    boxing is the best if you need to fight on the street..you fight with hands 90% of time when your in trouble, i mean 90% of people cant fight and if they do they do it with hands...you wont try high kick for sure on someone...
    I'm pretty sure defending yourself is not the point in question, this is referring to the organisation UFC, not the styles of fighting within the UFC.

Joined an MMA gym last week, doing a unified fighting class to start with and really excited about that

I preferred Pride over UFC, it was much more full blooded, but UFC's slightly tamed style brought in the masses compared to Pride. UFC has the business side of it nailed down and are making enough money to keep going strong, whereas Pride went bust.

Legend !

Status
    I've been interested in UFC but everytime I watch it, it is just too men rolling around. Like St. Pierre, who apparently is a decent fighter, just gets them onto the ground and waits. When they're on their feet the fights can be exciting but I just couldn't appreciate the technical groundwork side of the sport.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidzumi View Post
    I've been interested in UFC but everytime I watch it, it is just too men rolling around. Like St. Pierre, who apparently is a decent fighter, just gets them onto the ground and waits. When they're on their feet the fights can be exciting but I just couldn't appreciate the technical groundwork side of the sport.
    I get what you mean the ground work can really only be appreciated by practitioners but if you are just a normal fan I can imagine it would be boring.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter