Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Formula One

Player in Training

Status
    Formula One's Topic is ir!

Player in Training

Status
    What is your favourite driver? Lewis Hamilton? Jenson Button? Kimi Raikkonen? Fernando Alonso?

Me, my favourite is Sébastien Bourdais because is french.

Legend !

Status
    Jenson Button is good friends with my cousin, so he is my claim to fame!!

I do not follow a particular team, but the drivers I like are Button, Kimi, Massa and the BMW Sauber boys.

Its going to be an interesting end to the season. Surely could not be as odd as last years however.

Player in Training

Status
    id have to say i support kimi or alonso

recently i had a facination with finland and started researching it and came to quite like the finnish driver.. lol

unfortunatly i live in NZ and dont get to watch f1 as much as i want to... great sport though

VIP Member

Status
    Of the current crop - Jenson. Seems an interesting bloke and not one who'll give out about stuff. Compare to Lewis Hamilton..... its never HIS fault when stuff goes wrong..... even though it clearly is! Jenson seems the sort of bloke I'd have a pint with. Lewis..... nah. Great driver? Sure. Just not somebody I would have a pint with. Oh, and I do drive a Honda!

Player in Training

Status
    lewis hamilton is focused thats why he wins
    jenson may aswell be down the pub with you.(please dont ban me)
    hes waisting a ride for someone

Legend !

Status
    I like lewis hamilton actually. I think the fact he is english is what mainly appeals to me. Just watched the qualifying. Massa is on #1 and Hamilton on #2.

Player in Training

Status
    i also like hamilton great sports man

Player in Training

Status
    Na, i like Jarno Truli!

Legend !

Status
    I like Hamilton just because Spanish people here hate him. But like everyone said, Jenson looks like a top class guy who you wouldn't mind spending time with.. I think Lewis would bore you to death about his achievements.

Legend !

Status
    was montoya but now hes in nascar in the states
    i say Kimi or alonso

Legend !

Status
    Something is going wrong at Ferrari at the moment. Kimi this week and Massa the week before both DNF.

Good to see Massa close the gap on Hamilton.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I like Jenson but he must p!ss of his technicians big time.

They slave to save ounces of weight on the car and he then go's and grows a beard!!!

He does look like he just got off a park bench into a F1 car and thats funny. All he would need is a brown paper bag and swig out of it a few times before he gets in the car.......... Legend!!!

Hamilton gets on my thrupnies a little as he is younger than me, got more money than me, humps more supermoddels than me, and he can prosibly drive better than me.

Legend !

Status
    ****ing hell.

did anyone just watch the grand prix? Jesus that was so intense...

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Mustard wernt it. How the hell did Lewis win that.

Someone was smiling on him today.

Pissed myself when that Ferari hit the wall.

Raikonen wernt it? He must be propper p!ssed off.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter