Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Afl

First Team Player

Status
    anyone here follow AFL?
    Ledley4PrimeMinister you must; being from australia.
    i'm sure there are a few more aussies around.
    speak up!

Legend !

Status
    Another week, another Geelong win. Probably sounds arrogant - but I am suck of us winning. Well not winning, but being up by 10 goals at half time.

Cant wait for the Finals. last year I was so nervous. This year I am going to site back and (hopefully) enjoy it.

First Team Player

Status
    oh boy i can not wait until you guys fall.
    i think you'll smash it again this year, but next will be a lot tougher. hawthorn will be even better next year. but in saying that it's not like you're list is even that old.
    do you read big footy?
    theres talk of chapman leaving at the end of the season. i can only hope he's coming carltons way.

Legend !

Status
    yeah I am on BigFooty.

Would be interesting if Chapman did leave, but he bleeds blue and white. I don't think he wants to leave. I reckon its all bull****.

Big upset from the Tigers today. I tipped them to finish 8th at the start of the year so I do not think I will be fair off.

First Team Player

Status
    Collingwood ftw! sad that we lost twice this season to carlton though, next season with didak unsuspended, top four spot is assured.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Callaecia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Collingwood ftw! sad that we lost twice this season to carlton though, next season with didak unsuspended, top four spot is assured.
    twice! seeing eddies face after both games was priceless...
    two of the greatest days of my life...

if you are reading this and don't follow afl.. imagine smashing arsenal two times in the one season...

First Team Player

Status
    and yet we still finish higher than carlton and make the finals

Player in Training

Status
    go the eagles...

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spurs2rise View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another week, another Geelong win. Probably sounds arrogant - but I am suck of us winning. Well not winning, but being up by 10 goals at half time.

Cant wait for the Finals. last year I was so nervous. This year I am going to site back and (hopefully) enjoy it.
    Well I certainly took winning for granted :o

First Team Player

Status
    COME ON YOU BLUE BAGGERS!!!!!
    man richmond are crap!....

'they know we're coming'

Player in Training

Status
    Melbourne Demons and East Perth Royals fan here , been a awful 12 months , both teams wooden spooners , Spurs lose league cup final . Only way is up from here for all my teams , hopefully all rise up together .

First Team Player

Status
    I basically live in port adelaide, so usually go for them when they play, but what I do is watch the interesting/close matches and barrack for whoever is losing, or a big underdog (like richmond when they played against essendon today)

First Team Player

Status
    The geelong-bulldogs game was so good. More thrilling than Carlton vs. Hawthorn where fevola took the great mark but punted a behind in the last minute.

What I like about AFL is that there is no top 4 monopoly. EPL can be a drag like that in the way no other league can, not even serie A or la liga.

Legend !

Status
    Queens Birthday has been horrible... Melbourne are so average.

The intent to play through the middle is good but their basic skills are just not there.

First Team Player

Status
    it was a horrible game... you are 100% correct that melbourne have no skills....
    however in a season or two i think their backline will be something "special". and if they can build a forward line around watts (i assume they plan too)... they should be alright.....
    morton and grimes are going to be guns....

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter